<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

5 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Bullsh*t.

The defense cost us this game. All they had to do was make one stop.

If anyone thinks the defense didn't lose us this game I have a bridge to sell you. It doesn't matter what happened before the last couple of minutes. We were up 17-13 and had them at their 25 and they went through us like swiss cheese. We were dominated on both lines all game. Horrible performance by a defense that is supposed to be elite. We aren't a great D without Q. One stop and we win - simple as that.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

But the punt return td didn't

Or the 51 yard td on 4th and one to a TE with 12 catches on the year?

They most certainly did.  Only one team turned the ball over.  Turnovers lose games.  Take away the turnover, and we’re in OT right now.

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

You are dreaming. I want what you're shooting into your veins if you think that's true.  Worst QB in the league, played like the worst QB in the league. 2 sacks taken in the final drive? Amateur hour

Final “drive” was pathetic 

WRs winning their routes with clear separation but Kapono can’t connect with sh-t between the hashes

I think we're going to look back at the Breece Hall injury as that point in the season where things changed.  Kill LaFleur for the play calls, but this offense works when there is a running game, not with White attempting 50+ passes or Zach having to ad lib his way thru throughout the game...

• Upvote 1

The DC called a dumb play at midfield and Mosley got lost to give up a 50 yard TD with less than 2:00 to play.  Some will pin this on Zach but they were up 17-13, so that’s not really true.  Too many mistakes:  Zach’s INT, special teams giving up a TD, that defensive call at the end instead of protecting.  Zach wasn’t consistent or good enough objectively but they were ahead and just making simple plays on defense would have run out the clock and won the game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

after GW catch at midfield the 46 seconds to go and a first down . had to call a  time out

they didnt and the clock run down to 25 seconds and 2nd down

that was bad

And Elijah cost us precious time and a good 5 yards when he tried to get out of bounds. We didn't need to - we had time outs left. That cost us the tie IMO.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

If anyone thinks the defense didn't lose us this game I have a bridge to sell you. It doesn't matter what happened before the last couple of minutes. We were up 17-13 and had them at their 25 and they went through us like swiss cheese. We were dominated on both lines all game. Horrible performance by a defense that is supposed to be elite. We aren't a great D without Q. One stop and we win - simple as that.

ZW lost this game with that stupid pick and then MC bailed his arse out on another pick. He isn't the answer. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ultraJETfan said:

No way in hell. As soon as White is ready he has to go back in. Even if they are out of the race for the team morale. It's clear this offense is  not the same with Zach guiding the ship. This loss definitely hurts but its not the end. NFL is crazy. It will come down to the last 2 weeks most likely. Ya never know.

I agree that if White is healthy he should start.  But if the team is out of the playoffs, I have a feeling they roll with Wilson.  

• Upvote 1