<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

I’ll be at the stadium, hoping against all odds I’m not drowning myself in $14 beers after Zach bails out of another clean pocket and pirouettes his way to yet another throw away. 

To be fair, you have to be super talented to even pull off a pirouette 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

With due consideration for the Lions Jet-like history of raising fan hopes only to mercilessly crush them, the clear advantage for the Lions due to the sudden jets necessity to start their enigmatic head case of a 23 year old milf hunting QB, would probably mean a jets victory, wouldn’t it?

They were expecting it and prepared for Zach. 

• Upvote 1

This game will be a a great indication if Zach has any future as the Jets QB. I am hoping that getting benched improves what seems to be his “know it all attitude” starts listening to coaches and starts fulfilling the expectations of being the #2 pick in the draft. He’s got all the physical talent to do it let’s see if he can. If not his days here are limited and probably his NFL career   
Hoping he can turn it around? but unfortunately not at all optimistic that he will 

• Upvote 1

Just now, carlito1171 said:

This was an easy call 

If he wasn't cleared today, he wouldn't be cleared 3 days later

I’m hoping for a compete shut show. Flacco bails us out with a W, today. Cannot go in 3 days for “old man” reasons, we start Streveler and put Zach at #2. Something to this effect. 

Then we’ll have gotten a glimpse of everything we have going forward.

1. These are the games where you prove you're a top 3 defense. Containing a hot offense on your own field.....let's get some turnovers and hold them to 20

2. Zach do just enough to get us the win. IDC about the other stuff. It's been 7 years since we've played meaningful December football. Just win baby! No turnovers, take what the defense gives you, convert some drives into 7, take the 3s if we can't get 7. Let our defense lead us...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CSNY said:

This game will be a a great indication if Zach has any future as the Jets QB. I am hoping that getting benched improves what seems to be his “know it all attitude” starts listening to coaches and starts fulfilling the expectations of being the #2 pick in the draft. He’s got all the physical talent to do it let’s see if he can. If not his days here are limited and probably his NFL career   
Hoping he can turn it around? but unfortunately not at all optimistic that he will 

All we can hope for, at this point.

Im still skeptical.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I’m hoping for a compete shut show. Flacco bails us out with a W, today. Cannot go in 3 days for “old man” reasons, we start Streveler and put Zach at #2. Something to this effect. 

Then we’ll have gotten a glimpse of everything we have going forward.

You're rooting for a sh!t show in the middle of a playoff race? Do you hear yourself right now? SMFH 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, carlito1171 said:

You're rooting for a sh!t show in the middle of a playoff race? Do you hear yourself right now? SMFH 

The sh*t show was exclusive to Zach, sorry. If he’s gonna suck, best to get it over with fast… but, still a win.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

The sh*t show was exclusive to Zach, sorry. If he’s gonna suck, best to get it over with fast… but, still a win.

Did you see Flacco last week? Zach is probably our only chance at a W man........I'd rather hope his humbling taught him something then hoping he throws our playoff chances away....

I get it when it comes to Zach...but the Jetsiest thing to happen would be him lighting up a terrible Lions defense....so I actually think it could happen LOL. 

If he sh!ts the bed again and the pressure is too much then he'll be on the outside looking in next season when it comes to QB1.....

• Upvote 1

Just now, carlito1171 said:

Did you see Flacco last week? Zach is probably our only chance at a W man........I'd rather hope his humbling taught him something then hoping he throws our playoff chances away....

I get it when it comes to Zach...but the Jetsiest thing to happen would be him lighting up a terrible Lions defense....so I actually think it could happen LOL. 

If he sh!ts the bed again and the pressure is too much then he'll be on the outside looking in next season when it comes to QB1.....

Agreed. Either works, but this BS uncertainty about him is  old. He is or isn't.  We need to know before next season begins.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

You have your fantasies. I have mine.

?‍♂️