<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, ausman said:

How many 3rd and 15 deep in your own end down just 3 in the 3rd Q first down plays have  you seen?

more than a give up screen at the LOS. and im sure the defense would have gave us a 10 yd slant that we could have a chance for a first down. 

its easier to pick up 5 YAC yds than 15

1 minute ago, ausman said:

And you hate Zach Wilson.  Pure hate.  No reasoning, no grey area.  Just hate.

I fought tooth and nail for the f*cking kid all the way up until the 2nd Patriots game.  Unlike you, I’m not drinking green kool-aid, excusing him for every single thing he doesn’t do well, and can admit when I got it wrong on a guy.  He f*cking sucks.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Avoiding Moore unless he’s wide open (he never will be because he separates like sh*t) is step one in an effective passing game.  
Quits on routes, quits on his team, doesn’t fight for 50/50 balls and demands trades. 

Lol, the ball was throws 5 yds short and to the inside. He probably couldn't believe how far off the throw was.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, doitny said:

more than a give up screen at the LOS. and im sure the defense would have gave us a 10 yd slant that we could have a chance for a first down. 

its easier to pick up 5 YAC yds than 15

Wrong most team do that to help field position more than an incompletion 

Just now, NYJCAP2 said:

Lions 2-5 in one score games, they will fumbled it away unless Zach does it before them.

Yeah ok so you’re saying the jets have a better chance if they keep it close than… if they don’t.

Sorry for using the word “blowout,” I guess.

Just now, Mogglez said:

I fought tooth and nail for the f*cking kid all the way up until the 2nd Patriots game.  Unlike you, I’m drinking green kool-aid and can admit when I got it wrong on a guy.  He f*cking sucks.

I don’t have much faith in Zach or white. For me the difference is that Zach has a higher ceiling. I want a vet it FA, but in the end I’m a jets fan and I want him to succeed and the jets to do well. The chances are low, but why watch if you can’t root for something 

• Upvote 1

Just now, carlito1171 said:

Cool. 

Try your luck running against 8 or 9 in the box the rest of the game then....

I agree with you but he's awful. They're hoping they can keep it close and the defense or special teams will make a play just like they did in the 5 wins Zach had.

• Upvote 1