<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

20 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

If I am the Jets I am taking a closer look at the Little Flower as well.

Yep I’ve been on him for weeks. Between the playcalling and the personnel decisions I’m really baffled he doesn’t get more heat 

• Upvote 3

OFFENSE      

• 2    Zach Wilson    QB
  • 19    Joe Flacco    QB
  • 5    Mike White    QB

• 27    Zonovan Knight    RB
  • 32    Michael Carter    RB
  • 25    Ty Johnson    RB
  • 23    James Robinson    RB

• 17    Garrett Wilson    WR
  • 8    Elijah Moore    WR
  • 10    Braxton Berrios    WR
  • 11    Denzel Mims    WR
  • 16    Jeff Smith    WR
  • 84    Corey Davis    WR

• 83    Tyler Conklin    TE
  • 87    C.J. Uzomah    TE
  • 88    Kenny Yeboah    TE
  • 89    Jeremy Ruckert    TE

• 71    Duane Brown    LT
  • 78    Laken Tomlinson    OG
  • 60    Connor McGovern    C
  • 65    Nate Herbig    OG
  • 76    George Fant    T
  • 68    Mike Remmers    OT
  • 66    Laurent Duvernay-Tardif    OL
  • 67    Dan Feeney    OG

DEFENSE          

• 58    Carl Lawson    DE
  • 98    Sheldon Rankins    DT
  • 91    John Franklin–Myers    DE
  • 47    Bryce Huff    DE
  • 94    Solomon Thomas    DE
  • 99    Vinny Curry    DE
  • 72    Michael Clemons    DE
  • 97    Nathan Shepherd    DT
  • 52    Jermaine Johnson II    DE
  • 79    Tanzel Smart    DT << Practice Squad Activation
  • 95    Quinnen Williams    DT

• 57    C.J. Mosley    LB
  • 9    Kwon Alexander    LB
  • 56    Quincy Williams    LB
  • 44    Jamien Sherwood    LB
  • 45    Hamsah Nasirildeen    LB

• 1    Sauce Gardner    CB
  • 4    D.J. Reed    CB
  • 30    Michael Carter II    CB
  • 34    Justin Hardee    CB
  • 37    Bryce Hall    CB
  • 26    Brandin Echols    CB

• 21    Ashtyn Davis    S
  • 3    Jordan Whitehead    S
  • 22    Tony Adams    S
  • 39    Will Parks    S << Practice Squad Activation
  • 29    Lamarcus Joyner    S

SPECIAL TEAMS          

• 6    Greg Zuerlein    K
  • 7    Braden Mann    P
  • 42    Thomas Hennessy    LS
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Yep I’ve been on him for weeks. Between the playcalling and the personnel decisions I’m really baffled he doesn’t get more heat 

Uzomah is what puzzles me...what a bust in FA. Conklin not bad but I'm ready for a Jeremy Ruckert appearance.

Just now, TNJet said:

Uzomah is what puzzles me...what a bust in FA. Conklin not bad but I'm ready for a Jeremy Ruckert appearance.

Yeah I don't get it either. I think they gave Uzomah like $9mil too? Only to not use him.  Then the trade for Jrob only to be inactive 2 weeks after makes no sense either 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, TNJet said:

If he can't get motivated to win back the locker room and fan base today then we will all know he never had it to begin with. Thats why Saleh benching him was absolutely necessary.

Winning back the locker room will take more than one game.  As it should.  It took a year and a half to dig himself into that hole and recovery (if ever) will be a process.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Those who’ve read my posts over the years know that I hate to skew negative, but I see the Jets losing today 48-3 with Zach Wilson single-handedly putting Aidan Hutchinson in the lead for DROY over Sauce Gardner. The Lions run a lot of cover-one/man to man and blitz a lot, which Zach simply can’t handle. Bloodbath. 

FE253AAB-6981-438F-B575-88C4DD810B07.jpeg

200.gif

6 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Winning back the locker room will take more than one game.  As it should.  It took a year and a half to dig himself into that hole and recovery (if ever) will be a process.

Meh if Wilson was a good week everyone will be wearing Zippy shirts and going to Hockey games again.

12 minutes ago, undertow said:

First game I've watched....figured it was better than Boomer Esiason and Phil SImms saying dumb sh*t. lol

Disagree, I'd rather listen to dumb shyt about my 1 true love, American Football. Soccer is cute for the little 7 year old girls in adolescence. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TNJet said:

Disagree, I'd rather listen to dumb shyt about my 1 true love, American Football. Soccer is cute for the little 7 year old girls in adolescence. 

I hate the sports media more than soccer but that's just me....I would watch cornhole over pregame shows. lol

1 hour ago, carlito1171 said:

No it isn't

We have a game 3 days from now.....a calf injury can turn into a torn achilles and you won't see Q for a very long time....

Yeah but if we lose today we'll be 1-4 in our last 5 games. Nothing about this team has led me to believe we'll run the table for the final 3 games. We may not be mathematically eliminated if we lose today, but we may as well be.

This game feels like an offense-step up game. There's like 3 defensive players out, with one of them being one of the most important. Lions are probably going to score 30+ points. 

Either the rushing game needs to play very well or Zach Wilson needs to play better than he ever has. This is the Lions defense, so anything can happen. 

Wouldn't it be great if Zach Wilson and the offense could finally put together a complete game and thunderstomp the Lions?

18 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

doesnt it look like someone put a meadowlands backdrop in there...or maybe just me.   See a lot of that at work these days using Skype and other tools.

No, digital camera tech has reach a profound level of silhouetting the foreground and blurring the background. It’s to simulate depth of field achieved with real lenses and film, but the algorithm is so aggressive it looks fake and unnatural.

Zoom backgrounds aren’t clean in how the isolate the foreground. 

Thus could honestly have been shot with the new iPhone.