<<<<<<< Jets vs Lions -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

This is a stretch. 

How so? The def literally gave up one bad play. 1. Someone didn't cover the TE. 

The offense as usual let us down. They were not playing some guys that don't score. They put the lions in a box, great performance.

Don't make the perfect the enemy do the good especially when you have a terrible qb that cost us the win. 

It's not rocket science. Zach sucks and this time you can't even really blame berios.

I mean he threw passes behind guys so bad the corners didn't even have a chance to intercept the bad passes.

It's incredible 

6 hours ago, bd71 said:

Tell me this is sarcasm.  

My thinking post 3 game reset:

If this was his floor and I suspect it was then with this team at full strength he'll be capable of winning.  He has upside and might very well develop into an average level QB during his Junior year.  Unless something falls into out lap he might be the best shot.  I'd rather him than some ding/dunk guy.  

40 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

How so? The def literally gave up one bad play. 1. Someone didn't cover the TE. 

The offense as usual let us down. They were not playing some guys that don't score. They put the lions in a box, great performance.

Don't make the perfect the enemy do the good especially when you have a terrible qb that cost us the win. 

It's not rocket science. Zach sucks and this time you can't even really blame berios.

I mean he threw passes behind guys so bad the corners didn't even have a chance to intercept the bad passes.

It's incredible 

He completed more than 50%  of his passes for 315 yards with 2 TDs.  You can repeat it over and over again but he wasn’t more than part of the team that lost.  You know like why 5-2 wasn’t all on him.  

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He completed more than 50%  of his passes for 315 yards with 2 TDs.  You can repeat it over and over again but he wasn’t more than part of the team that lost.  You know like why 5-2 wasn’t all on him.  

He completely more than 1/2 his passes is not a good argument. He was the main reason we lost. Inset Mike white or flacco and we win magically.

5-2? Breeze hall special teams, Garret Wilson etc

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

He completely more than 1/2 his passes is not a good argument. He was the main reason we lost. Inset Mike white or flacco and we win magically.

You watched a different game 

Just as you didn’t grasp my post with the 5-2 comment

5 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What is your obsession with white? Look at his Vikings stats. They are just as bad as the lions on D. What makes you put him on a pedestal like this? 

Mike white vs Vikings 57 attempts 369 yards 54 comp % 0 tds 2 ints 6.4 y/a passer rating 59

Zach Wilson Vs Lions 317 yards 35 attempts 51 comp % 2 tds 1 int 9 y/a passer rating 89

Zach was better today than white against the Vikings. I’m no fan of Zach, but this is just ridiculous 

13 hours ago, BurntDice said:

What is your obsession with white? Look at his Vikings stats. They are just as bad as the lions on D. What makes you put him on a pedestal like this? 

Mike white vs Vikings 57 attempts 369 yards 54 comp % 0 tds 2 ints 6.4 y/a passer rating 59

Zach Wilson Vs Lions 317 yards 35 attempts 51 comp % 2 tds 1 int 9 y/a passer rating 89

Zach was better today than white against the Vikings. I’m no fan of Zach, but this is just ridiculous 

I watched the games and saw a qb that could run the system and actually play the position, not just one play every game or two but every play. 

IT si not a pedestal, it is just recognizing he is a good qb. something we have been wanting forever.

Viking a game we win if not for drops...mike literally threw the game winner.

Zach missed open guys all night, a great example of the system working but the qb not being able to run it.

zach was def not better than white any day of his career. You smoking good stuff buddy.

59 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I watched the games and saw a qb that could run the system and actually play the position, not just one play every game or two but every play. 

IT si not a pedestal, it is just recognizing he is a good qb. something we have been wanting forever.

Viking a game we win if not for drops...mike literally threw the game winner.

Zach missed open guys all night, a great example of the system working but the qb not being able to run it.

zach was def not better than white any day of his career. You smoking good stuff buddy.

You can mane excuses in any loss. Oh that guy dropped the ball. The kicker missed a field goal, there was a punt return td, a player made a stupid play etc etc it happens all the time. 

the bottom line is that BOTH Zach and white are bad qbs right now