This game made me physically ill. Am so the only one?

Sick to my stomach. No. I feel like I had the wind knocked out of me.

Bad passes, piss poor clock control at the end.  D got burned on 1 play.

Agree or not you don’t let he clock tick away with a full slate of Time  outs like that. 

Go Raiders and Titans.

til Thursday

28 minutes ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

This loss has me depressed and physically nauseous. I can't be alone with this feeling. So many years, so much time involved. Now we're probably not going to the playoffs. We don't have an answer at QB. Makes me miss Darnold. That's sad,

You're never out until you're out.

This was a tough loss, like so many other tough losses this year- but it all depends on how the chips fall. Miami lost and are sitting at 8-6. The Chargers might just lose to the Titans, putting them at 7-7 and its no gimme that the Pats will beat the Raiders. 

This loss could still keep us where we currently stand with a game coming up against the 6-8 Jags. Zach does not look terrible. He played ok, not great but not bad. The defense still looks very good, despite the 4th and inches gaffe. They held one of the hottest offenses in the league in check.

After the Jags we will probably get White and QW back for the Hawks and Dolphins games. 

Tough loss, but it ain't over. 

Bernie Sanders Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

This game most likely cracked the spirit of this team.

I expect some ugly performances for the last 3 unfortunately.

I’d be shocked to see another win.

100% disagree. I don't think this is that kind of team. There will be no quit in this defense. There will be no quit on Mike White. I don't think any of the youngsters are quitting- Wilson, Bam, Carter, etc. If Zach can put together another solid game (maybe avoid the INT he had today) against the Jags and the Jets get a win, White should be able to suit up for the Seahawks game. 

I not only think the Jets won't be quitting, I not only think the Jets will win another game. I think they could sneak in if we just get a little bit of luck with the Dolphins, Pats and/or Chargers slipping up down the stretch. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

It hurts. A lot. But I do believe these lions are a really good football team. I’m not looking at their record; they just have it together. There were no turnover worthy plays and they play a very composed style of football. Their offensive line is one of the best I’ve seen live in a long time, even if they got away with a lot of no calls.

We’ve given away games this season, but in the moment it felt like the Lions were the 2nd or 3rd best team we faced. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, football guy said:

It hurts. A lot. But I do believe these lions are a really good football team. I’m not looking at their record; they just have it together. There were no turnover worthy plays and they play a very composed style of football. Their offensive line is one of the best I’ve seen live in a long time, even if they got away with a lot of no calls.

We’ve given away games this season, but in the moment it felt like the Lions were the 2nd or 3rd best team we faced. 

And they do have an experienced QB. May not be a HOF QB but he can run the offense calmly. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

You’re letting something you have zero control over affect your physical well being. I suggest professional help.

Not really. It's actually normal to feel like sh*t after a heartbreaking loss. But it's also normal to feel okay the following day. You get up and go to work and think about next week or next season. It's time to seek professional help when it affects you negatively weeks or even months later.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, C Mart said:

And they do have an experienced QB. May not be a HOF QB but he can run the offense calmly. 

I honestly haven’t looked at the stats but I thought Goff was very good today. Crazy to think he and Mac Jones have figured out the way to beat us… find the soft spots in our zone and win TOP

I'm dating myself but the 86 Jets taught me a valuable lesson on not getting too emotionally invested with this team. Started 10-1, lost 5 in a row, backed into the playoffs and then that Cleveland game. That hurt.

Losing 6 in a row to end this season is very, very possible. I hope Saleh can somehow win at least one more game this season because I do believe he is the right coach for this team and I don't want to see him fired.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3