Completion %

Viermoo

I don’t care how many (lucky) down field passes are made if the completion percentage is only 50%. More completions = sustained drives.

The Jets needed to make this kid sit and learn for two years before starting him. I’ll never understand how teams make kid QBs start as soon as their drafted. The game is way to fast and complex for them to process coming out of college. Not many succeed this way.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

Zach brings me heart ache. I need Tums. He also brings me hope. As one of the few members on this sinking ship, I steadfast. I heart Zach. Him trying to hide his smile on that completion to G Wilson melts my heart. Let him learn. Don't coddle him. Let him play a full NFL playbook. Sink or swim. In the meantime, unleash The Strev.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

Zach brings me heart ache. I need Tums. He also brings me hope. As one of the few members on this sinking ship, I steadfast. I heart Zach. Him trying to hide his smile on that completion to G Wilson melts my heart. Let him learn. Don't coddle him. Let him play a full NFL playbook. Sink or swim. In the meantime, unleash The Strev.

I'm embarrassed for you

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pointman said:

Robot Wtf GIF

• Haha 1