Cheer up!

Bronx

1 minute ago, Bronx said:

This team will continue to grow in 2023 with core players such as GW, AVT, Sauce, Reed, Clemmons, Huff, Hall. 

Regardless of this year’s outcome, the Jets have surpassed everyone’s expectations. The confidence and experience these young troops gained will carry forward for greater success in '23.

F1CL.gif.f4e63ecda31a5230a44d4eb7c2f4b02c.gif

Is that you, brah?

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Bronx said:

This team will continue to grow in 2023 with core players such as GW, AVT, Sauce, Reed, Clemmons, Huff, Hall. 

Regardless of this year’s outcome, the Jets have surpassed everyone’s expectations. The confidence and experience these young troops gained will carry forward for greater success in '23.

Nonsense. They entered December 7-4

Not making the playoffs be an epic failure by this team 

• Upvote 3
  • More Ugh 1

I 'm sick and tired of playing the "wait 'til next year" games with this team. There's no reason they should be where they are right now with the talent they have. They continue to trot a punter out there who cost them two games this season TWO! They play an old man who had no intention of ever being the starting QB again and was just there to collect one more years pay while they leave the best QB on the team in street clothes. Then when the game is on the line and Wilson can't even complete a screen pass they refuse to make a QBing change-WHY? Trying to prove a point that they didn't blow the 2nd pick in the draft? Well guess what guys-YOU DID, he is no starting quarterback and should never be allowed to start another game for this team. The Coaching decisions of Saleh really need to be considered whether he isn't maybe suited for a DC position instead of a HC. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I 'm sick and tired of playing the "wait 'til next year" games with this team. There's no reason they should be where they are right now with the talent they have. They continue to trot a punter out there who cost them two games this season TWO! They play an old man who had no intention of ever being the starting QB again and was just there to collect one more years pay while they leave the best QB on the team in street clothes. Then when the game is on the line and Wilson can't even complete a screen pass they refuse to make a QBing change-WHY? Trying to prove a point that they didn't blow the 2nd pick in the draft? Well guess what guys-YOU DID, he is no starting quarterback and should never be allowed to start another game for this team. The Coaching decisions of Saleh really need to be considered whether he isn't maybe suited for a DC position instead of a HC. 

Is Mann cut yet?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

I definitely do agree with you- however, as long as they don’t lose all of the last three- I actually think this is a case where both statements can be true.

Go root for the Patriots

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

8 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Since their 7-4 start:

~Endzone drop to barely lose to an offensive superpower 

~ Down a score with the ball at the end of the game against the best team in the league, 

~ Up a score when one of the best offenses in the league made a great playcall and beat out a really good D

They're 7-7 but they're maybe 5 plays away from being 10-4 just from these last 3 games

The goal was to play meaningful games in December, and that has been acheived. The mere fact that expectations were raised as the season went on is a success in of itself. Epic failure? Not so much.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bronx said:

Yes, and I am getting a funny vibe from back when we lost to Atlanta in 2009 and made the playoffs since that was a grim loss and looked like we were out of the playoffs as Rex even said till he realized we were even in better shape for the playoffs after the loss because it was an NFC loss. Same thing here with an NFC loss we took and after NE and their play yesterday causing the loss. That was the main winnable game on their schedule unless they beat the Fins at home. They should not be able to beat Cincy or the Bills. Jets just have to win this week to get their MOJO back and we can go from there. We may be able to win out after that even on the road since we are a better road team then home team this year. But, we would have to get Davis and QW back and really limit any more of our key players from getting hurt. We have QW yesterday and we would have won that games as Goff would have struggled big time. He already went the whole game only scoring 2 FGs and actually 1 since the other was an INT already in FG range. And the face it he just outsmarted the Jets D on that TD play, but this was a player in the SB 4 years ago and has learned a lot over his career so sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the better man.

• Upvote 1

How many of you had us winning 8 games at the beginning of this year... Truth be told not many, especially after last year. Why some of you can't be happy with progress I'll never understand. Am I a little upset we didn't win a few of those games that we could and probably should have, yes, but I have to think things are looking up. If we can get a decent QB next year, or if by some miracle Zach improves over the offseason, then there should be no reason we don't make the playoff's next year. We just have to try to keep people healthy as well.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Yes, and I am getting a funny vibe from back when we lost to Atlanta in 2009 and made the playoffs since that was a grim loss and looked like we were out of the playoffs as Rex even said till he realized we were even in better shape for the playoffs after the loss because it was an NFC loss. Same thing here with an NFC loss we took and after NE and their play yesterday causing the loss. That was the main winnable game on their schedule unless they beat the Fins at home. They should not be able to beat Cincy or the Bills. Jets just have to win this week to get their MOJO back and we can go from there. We may be able to win out after that even on the road since we are a better road team then home team this year. But, we would have to get Davis and QW back and really limit any more of our key players from getting hurt. We have QW yesterday and we would have won that games as Goff would have struggled big time. He already went the whole game only scoring 2 FGs and actually 1 since the other was an INT already in FG range. And the face it he just outsmarted the Jets D on that TD play, but this was a player in the SB 4 years ago and has learned a lot over his career so sometimes you just have to tip your hat to the better man.

i think Q was the difference between winning and losing yesterday.  he is the jets' best player and at this point, a top 5 defensive player in the league.  

11 hours ago, Bronx said:

By the way, I think this fat guy dance was the last time the Jets were on MNF.