A random thing I noticed Sunday that needs to be fixed

JohnnyLV

So I noticed yesterday that when we call a run our QB says about 4 words.  Of course we only have 4 runs so that makes sense.... 

But when we call a pass its like this long stream of words. Once I noticed it I could 100% tell whether it was going to be a pass or going to be a run just by how long Zach talked. It was never wrong.

If I can notice this you would think opposing teams can too and if they know if it is pass or run before the play that is a huge advantage.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

So I noticed yesterday that when we call a run our QB says about 4 words.  Of course we only have 4 runs so that makes sense.... 

But when we call a pass its like this long stream of words. Once I noticed it I could 100% tell whether it was going to be a pass or going to be a run just by how long Zach talked. It was never wrong.

If I can notice this you would think opposing teams can too and if they know if it is pass or run before the play that is a huge advantage.

You dare question the tandem of LaFluer and the MILF hunter????

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Where are you seeing that? They don’t even show the huddle lol

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Are you talking about in the huddle or at the line of scrimmage?

1 hour ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Where are you seeing that? They don’t even show the huddle lol

They do show the huddle, I seen Zach calling a play and forgetting which receiver goes where, you clearly see him saying no and his hand movement switching it, also noticed him thumbs up a lot as if they were making sure he understood what was being said 

• Haha 1