JN Captain to be a "healthy scratch" the remainder of the season: Interim Captain needed

Jetsfan80

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm sure this thread is likely to get locked because we're not allowed to have fun here (especially if it's at a specific poster's expense) but at least give it a bit, please?  We need to figure out our Captaincy future at JN and this is a big moment.

You’re acting up.

If only we had someone here who could really give you a good scolding. Hmmm…

stanley kubrick mask GIF

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm sad to report that it appears we are going to need an Interim Captain for the final 3 weeks of the season.  It was a tough decision for all parties but JN will need to move forward.  Reports within the organization suggest Fidelio had made "night and day" improvements since 2021 and that he  still has a bright future here, but for the moment it is untenable and perhaps even unfair to him to keep throwing him out there week after week.  The plan is to have him ready for the Detroit game in 2026.

Please send your nominations to @T0mShane.  A decision will need to be made quickly on this one.

No. We will wait for @FidelioJet’s return.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Scroll up dude, I quoted the post in question.  lol.

My bad man, for some reason that quote looked to my tired brain like part of a signature, not a in-post quote.

Brain fart on my end.

Sad to see a fan, even one I vehemently have disagreed with, lose the faith.

• Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm sad to report that it appears we are going to need an Interim Captain for the final 3 weeks of the season.  It was a tough decision for all parties but JN will need to move forward.  Reports within the organization suggest Fidelio had made "night and day" improvements since 2021 and that he  still has a bright future here, but for the moment it is untenable and perhaps even unfair to him to keep throwing him out there week after week.  The plan is to have him ready for the Detroit game in 2026.

Please send your nominations to @T0mShane.  A decision will need to be made quickly on this one.

Has a JN captain ever stuck around for an entire season?  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm sure this thread is likely to get locked because of late we're not allowed to have fun here (especially if it's at a specific poster's expense) but at least give it a bit, please?  We need to figure out our Captaincy future at JN and this is a big moment.

People who cry like little girls when they get called out shouldn’t be calling out others. It’s unbecoming. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1