How would feel if…….

SoJetsy

11 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

If a rookie running back holds you back from success the jets have a larger roster issues. I have news for jets fans. Some guys are going to get hurt in 2023 as well. Just like every year to every team 

If you believe that breece was just another "rookie running back" you haven't been watching the Jets games.  

I have news for you - Breece won Pepsi Rookie of the week honors  in 1/3 of the games.  He was a difference maker.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
If you believe that breece was just another "rookie running back" you haven't been watching the Jets games.  
I have news for you - Breece won Pepsi Rookie of the week honors  in 1/3 of the games.  He was a difference maker.
Whe. He went down the season changed. Breece was the team MVP on the low low.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

On 12/20/2022 at 9:42 PM, SoJetsy said:

The season ends and they lose the last few games but play competitive as they have all year. I keep in mind that playoffs wasn’t expected this year until the defense did a total 180. Injuries are taking their toll now, QB hasn’t been stable from the start so I don’t know if this team can do anything if it made the playoffs with the lack of running game to help whoever is under center. I myself am happy with the kick ass culture being set and players and coaches holding each other accountable but still being a tight locker room. Coaches are still learning and the QB question will be settled with a vet like Jimmy G, and Mike and Zach competing for #2 like it should have been this year. How y’all feel?

They lost 6 straight games and people think there's silver linings to the season. Who has been held accountable for that? No td in 3 games and they have been competitive? Jesus the bar is set low. 

9 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

They lost 6 straight games and people think there's silver linings to the season. Who has been held accountable for that? No td in 3 games and they have been competitive? Jesus the bar is set low. 

this. i am all for progress and new found talent on the team....but the issue is that this team has failed to solve the number 1 issue, and you could argue went into the season unprepared at the most important position.

someone has to take the fall for the fact that we had 4 QB's on the roster, and managed 1 GOOD game from the position ALL SEASON (unless i am mistaken that was the mike white vs depleted bears).

people should look at the colts and how they have fallen apart after not being able to solve QB and being all the rage 2 years ago.