Thursday Night Weather

Smashmouth

3 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

This is gonna be extremely low scoring game. 

It could be but I see a lot of turnovers that will lead to short fields and even defensive scores. TLaw hasn’t faced a secondary like ours and he’s down his bookend tackles. Jets defense needs to step up and win this game. Take the QB drama out of the equation. They’re more than capable of doing so — especially if Q plays. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DireJet said:

It could be but I see a lot of turnovers that will lead to short fields and even defensive scores. TLaw hasn’t faced a secondary like ours and he’s down his bookend tackles. Jets defense needs to step up and win this game. Take the QB drama out of the equation. They’re more than capable of doing so — especially if Q plays. 

Keep in mind this type of slippery weather takes the pass rush out of the equation. They can't get traction to rush the passer and any throws made will be quick short throws. Lets see how the coordinators adjust that will be key IMO

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Keep in mind this type of slippery weather takes the pass rush out of the equation. They can't get traction to rush the passer and any throws made will be quick short throws. Lets see how the coordinators adjust that will be key IMO

Well I don’t love our chances since our QB guns it 90 MPH from close range. LOL 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

The 4 hours from 7 to 11 are forecast for.65 inches of rain. That’s in the low range of “moderate “

I think they’ll be ok 

3/4 of an inch of cold rain in 3 hours is a good amount of rain for that short a period. Im sure they will be driving rains as well with 25 MPH winds

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

The utility bill for next month will be a nightmare.  Only redeeming quaity is that after several days of -30 to  -40 -20 seems balmy.

A tip of the hat to you westerners. You guys are the winter champs. People south of the border just don’t understand.
Was in Winnipeg or should I say winterpeg in February once long ago. Never knew what ice fog was until I witnessed it with my very own eyes.

• Upvote 1