Christmas Week Rain Game With the Playoffs on the Line

Gen X Jet

4 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

This week is giving me vibes of Jets-Fins 2006.  Anyone remember this barnburner?  One of the worst Jets' wins I have ever witnessed:

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/26/sports/football/26jets.html

Yeah, I was in a FF championship and needed 2 points from Coles to win it all. Enter Zach Taylor completely wrecking Coles and my fantasy title hopes. 

4 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

This week is giving me vibes of Jets-Fins 2006.  Anyone remember this barnburner?  One of the worst Jets' wins I have ever witnessed:

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/26/sports/football/26jets.html

Win at any cost

With a loss this week, we could actually be mathematically eliminated from playoff contention depending how the other games fall. Woof.

23 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

Win at any cost

With a loss this week, we could actually be mathematically eliminated from playoff contention depending how the other games fall. Woof.

Wow, thanks for posting this.

It’s something I hadn’t heard yet. Amazing how with 3 to go, winning out we control our destiny, yet we can be eliminated this week with a loss.

player headshot
Zach WilsonNEW YORK JETS QB

There was actually a lot to like in Wilson's return; he had some serious zip on a couple of rollout passes, including down the stretch. But he also had a handful of total head-scratching decisions. One truly clean game would help his cause.

CBS brought him down one more spot than NFL.com did.  Lots of room for improvement,

XFL declined.

Wind and rain coupled with an NFL impostor at QB is very ominous.

• Haha 1