****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

It’s gonna be a monsoon out there! Can the Jets run the ball/limit Jags running of the ball? Can our D get to TL and maby get a damn turnover? Will specials make any mistakes? Let’s go Jets, win any way possible, we need 3 straight and it’s all in front of them. Let’s Go! J E T S, JETS JETS JETS!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:
Do or die time for Zach. 
I have feeling Engram and Etienne will go off. Our pass defence has been great at shutting down the best WR’s but it suits the Jags to make our LB’s work in coverage.

Yeah .. Zach has to look like he's contributing to a win and a not a loss. All I ask from my fellow fans here is that you keep an honest eye on the OL and time ZW is given in the pocket.

I'll be honest with my ZW assessment as well .. I don't think he's ready for this... But will be pumped if he proves me wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Excited about the game, when was the last time the Jets were in this big of a game late in the season?  I know the vibes are trending down but I got a feeling these boys go and get the W tonight...but I also got a weird feeling this baby boy who's now 9 days late and just chillin in momma's belly is coming right smack in the middle of this game.  It makes sense, die hard Jets fan, living in Jax, both teams are in the playoff hunt, prime time game, must win situation.  Its like lil man has been waiting for kick off! 

Love your positive vibes brother ...

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Excited about the game, when was the last time the Jets were in this big of a game late in the season?  I know the vibes are trending down but I got a feeling these boys go and get the W tonight...but I also got a weird feeling this baby boy who's now 9 days late and just chillin in momma's belly is coming right smack in the middle of this game.  It makes sense, die hard Jets fan, living in Jax, both teams are in the playoff hunt, prime time game, must win situation.  Its like lil man has been waiting for kick off! 

Good luck! First kid? Get your sleep in now!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

idk that the jags will be able to run the ball.  Q is back and the jags have 2 starting OL down i believe, i know cam robinson is definitely out.  engram is hit or miss - with the way it's being called weather wise, i'm not so sure passing will be an option.

hopefully the jets o-line can figure out how to get the run game going.  all 4 RBs should be active - need to see more of ty johnson, he seems to have some juice.  also, would like to see some more designed runs/options for zach.

20-13 jets.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The team that has success passing the ball will win. Time to put up or shut up for Zach

Why as a long time Jets fan do i see him not able to win tonight, but then plays lights out when the games don't matter anymore this year ? Maybe its PTSD.

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

Happy and healthy....

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Why as a long time Jets fan do i see him not able to win tonight, but then plays lights out when the games don't matter anymore this year ? Maybe its PTSD.

I basically think MLF is not going to trust Zach to throw in this kind of weather and we are going to rely on MC. This crap with Breece Hall being injured really sucks now. 

29 minutes ago, heymangold said:

idk that the jags will be able to run the ball.  Q is back and the jags have 2 starting OL down i believe, i know cam robinson is definitely out.  engram is hit or miss - with the way it's being called weather wise, i'm not so sure passing will be an option.

hopefully the jets o-line can figure out how to get the run game going.  all 4 RBs should be active - need to see more of ty johnson, he seems to have some juice.  also, would like to see some more designed runs/options for zach.

20-13 jets.

Would be surprised if Q did not play (listed as questionable). Assuming he does, Jets defense keeps them in the game. And then....you know...

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1