****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah, they painted themselves into a corner. Douglas should try to recoup some picks to get ready for a QB move in two years. Trade Zach, Elijah Moore, whoever. 

Yeah I think we need to focus around a few key guys and try to get some capital. Douglas will be given one more chance for his guy and then he's toast. A shame because he's been otherwise excellent at building the team imo. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Coquito said:

I don't think you understand my point. Yes, Zach is hot garbage. He's done. But let's not pretend we are a QB away from winning the SB next year. WE ARE NOT. So let's not do anything stupid thinking we're in a big ******* rush to win it all next year. The window is open past 2023. That sucks, but that's reality. Even Mahomes can lose a playoff game (at home) to the Tennessee Titans. 

Do you really want to shoot your load on Carr or Garappolo just to lose a playoff game? And then what?

WHAT THEN, RAISIN BRAN, WHAT THEN

Hell, even just having Mike White next season would HELP. Anyone but the worst starting QB in football. 

Can we all get on board now?  Can we finally unite to demand better at the QB position?  Or will you pathetic holdouts still try to reel off excuses for this guy?
Please tell me who is playing well tonight ? Greg maybe ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

It need to.

a month ago we were playing for the division lead and dicked it up by leaving Zach in there vs. pats

Then we get acceptable play from white, only to see MLF and special teams cock up good games by our defense.

now we’re watching our long shot playoff hopes get thrown 10 yards off target from the ocean

absolute trash 

Full disclosure 

zach sucks

But that would take some huge solid brass balls to bench him before the first pats game. I’d say even the 2nd