****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Hell, even just having Mike White next season would HELP. Anyone but the worst starting QB in football. 

I agree, Zach has to be replaced. My point is let's stop pretending replacing him = a SB championship. We're not there yet. Let's not panic and pay Carr or Garoppolo a fortune to lose a playoff game. 

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Are you watching the game ... Of so please tell me who is playing well on the Jets

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The QB effects every position. This has been proving. Our WRs look legit with Mike White at QB. Our OL looks better with Mike White at QB. Our offense looks better overall with Mike White at QB. It's the QB. We suck because of the QB.

• Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

Ok, well, I'm going to go check on the wife and smoke a joint and think about if I should put my kid through this sports fan torture.  lol 

Maybe just hot box Mama/Baby JiF and help start things off a lot more chill about it than any of us?

For more medical advice, you only need tag @Bleedin Green.

• Haha 1

Just now, JTJet said:

My god can there possibly be any Zach supporters left??? 

I want them listed for ridicule. 

Amazingly there are.

To think THIS is the pathetic loser that caused this board to cave in for the last 2 years and saw several quality posters leave as a result.  Was it worth it?  

• Upvote 4

Just now, GreenFish said:

The QB effects every position. This has been proving. Our WRs look legit with Mike White at QB. Our OL looks better with Mike White at QB. Our offense looks better overall with Mike White at QB. It's the QB. We suck because of the QB.

@Dunnie is not into cause and effect, or basically anything beyond what my 9-yo understands if the game.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, carlito1171 said:

ROB DROP YOUR NUTS AND BENCH ZACH.....

FU$K FEELINGS.......THE REST OF THE TEAM DESERVES A CHANCE TO WIN 

Just dont get it. How can Zach not show up and play your best game on national tv and a must win.  Even if teh would lose, you have to show up and play well. Just bizzare how bad he has played after mid point of season.  Guess I'll have to wait until next fall to wear my Jets jacket again. I'm tired of being laughed at in public.