****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Coquito said:

I agree, Zach has to be replaced. My point is let's stop pretending replacing him = a SB championship. We're not there yet. Let's not panic and pay Carr or Garoppolo a fortune to lose a playoff game. 

At minimum, maybe not a SB championship, but they could have made a run this year similar to 2009/2010.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Are you watching the game ... Of so please tell me who is playing well on the Jets

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Nobody on the offense bc of Zach Wilson. I'm pretty certain that you watch BYU game films on Jets GameDay instead of the actual Jets game. Maybe that's what you're so wrong on this. 

4 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

No way. I never wanna see Flacco again. I’d rather watch this and chuckle after every incomplete pass and here the Boos 

On board with that.  Either let Wilson embarrass his way out of town the rest of the game tonight so we can officially close the book OR throw Streveler in there for every snap of the 2nd half.  Nothing in between.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Coquito said:

I agree, Zach has to be replaced. My point is let's stop pretending replacing him = a SB championship. We're not there yet. Let's not panic and pay Carr or Garoppolo a fortune to lose a playoff game. 

This team was identical to the 09/10 teams who barely got in playoffs. They both made it to afc championship games. Mark sanchez was pretty bad but Zach makes him look like Tom Brady those 2 years. Plus he played well in playoffs, minus the afcc’s. A quality qb can definitely put this team in a very good spot. Of course with some added pieces, Bryce and OL coming back. 

Just now, freestater said:

4 yards rushing in the first half. 

Any of you geniuses who told me "nah...we don't need to spend high draft picks on o-line" can bite me.

They can't rush bc the Jaguars have 8 men in the box every play. They ran fine with White in there. If the defense doesn't respect the QB its hard to get the run game going

• Upvote 2

Yeah Zach sucks but the entire team is playing like it's Gase's 2nd year.  Another prime time Christmas embarrassment.  They look so bad the people who normally text me to bust my balls have stayed radio silent out of pity.  ******* Jets. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1