****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, bd71 said:

Richard Sherman ripping Wilson.

Dude has always been outspoken about how awful he is.

Saleh and JD need to think to themselves.  Why did they bench Zach?  For this?  Is this the product of their decision and coaching?  Absolutely inept play?  There is no way to come out of this unscathed other than to bench him.

If Zach comes back out and we lose (because we will with Zach), everything from the 2nd NE game would have been just a big charade, resulting in the implosion of this team.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

On board with that.  Either let Wilson embarrass his way out of town the rest of the game tonight so we can officially close the book OR throw Streveler in there for every snap of the 2nd half.  Nothing in between.

This. 

As much as I’ve been pulling for ZW and asking for time, using a #2 1st round pick on him was a monumental error.  A pick that high has to be NFL ready or at least very close.  No way a college junior playing where he played merits that description.  I still think he has the raw skills, but he’s a project, maybe a multiyear one.  Not all his fault.  He’s in the wrong situation.  Shoulda stayed in college another year though.

• Upvote 2

Mike Lafleur is in over his head. No plays to get the ball out quick. No running game. He's ruined Zach Wilson. 
Yup... I hope for the kids sake he's getting traded at half time... This game reminds me of the JD sleep game.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The defense has looked like sh*t today too. Why not jam these receivers at the line. Always have a spy on Trevor Lawrence. They're just choosing a slow death with their defensive play calling. That was the worst first half of football I have seen by the Jets all season long. What a joke with the playoffs on the line.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Want to see Streveler.

Flacco is better option than Zach. The whole ‘he’s a statue’ thing is true, but stupid, because Zach doesn’t avoid sacks. He actually creates them.

Anyone except Zach. 

Can’t bring Zach back out after halftime can we ? Just can’t 

• Sympathy 1