****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

5 hours ago, Coquito said:

If you were the OC, what are the plays you call on our very first possession? 

I probably run counter right RPO action rollout  on first with 6 yard out and 15 yard sideline comeback with the TE sitting on the numbers as an outlet. 

On 2nd or new first, I probably go Jet action option to same side with RB on wheel  TE on quick seam and Moore on deep sideline with Wilson doing same out he dud first play. In fact we are going to run these plays until corners shade the sideline opening up the slant and double move go.

Both under center. 

After the roll outs I am going to add in runs counter to the roll out and mirroring the passes to the opposite side 

On 1st and 10 I am going to work in straight play action shots down the field and stretch runs to both sided.

Everything I do on first 10 to 15 plays is to stress outside the numbers and the edge and getting them to go 2 high and stop crowding the box, and once they do you can attack the middle.

I am taking the 5 wide page in the playback and burning it.

If we wind up in 3rd and long early I am moving the pocket with max protect early. In the game.

I am aiming for 60 to 40 pass on 1st and 50/50 on short and medium. On 3rd and short I am not getting cute. I am going maybe 60 to 40 run buy I am under center 80% and early I am not running up the middle.

As the game goes on you work back to running more on first including up the middle.

These are all things Zach is good on. I would run Jet action or RPOs like 70% of the time.

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiFields said:

***Breaking News**  - contractions are starting, Baby JiF is officially on his way but a game time decision, he might let dad watch before he comes, lol, Momma JiF is handling the early stages like a champ.  

Go Jets! 

Yes !   Good luck !   ? 

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, JiFields said:

***Breaking News**  - contractions are starting, Baby JiF is officially on his way but a game time decision, he might let dad watch before he comes, lol, Momma JiF is handling the early stages like a champ.  

Go Jets! 

Good luck! My third is due in March. Enjoy it and let’s go Jets!!!

• Sympathy 1

36 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Go Jets! 

Do you have a name picked out?

Jett seems nice and fitting

• Sympathy 1

43 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Go Jets! 

Ironically, my daughter was born at the same time the Jets pulled an upset, costing them Trevor.

• Haha 3