****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

It's certainly a possibility, but that would also mean that Saleh and JD are now out for each other, and we're pretty much all ****ed until both are fired.

Like at this point is it just a Bowles/Maccagnan remake?

no way this is true 

This is pathetic man. My wife is a Niners fan and I watched their game last Thursday and it's fkg night and day man. This is embarrassing. My wife was cheering all night. I haven't made a peep except for laughing at how bad Zach has been. How can they go out like this man? I'm done laughing. I'm F-ing pissed. 

17 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Yep, and you know all. Except anything regarding football.

Dude, your football knowledge is to scream Becton sucks or Zach sucks.  And to give everyone thumb downs.  
Tell me why I’m wrong, that the entire offense doesn’t suck and why it shut it down already

Well on the brighter side, it's good that Zack has been consistently bad throughout his career. We saw it early last year and we can see it now.

We can do the kid a favor. Cut the chain. Give him a fresh start somewhere else and we need someone who can operate the offense.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DireJet said:

I think Saleh is doing this on purpose. Only thing I can think of. This is a signal to someone in a nice suite. 

You know, I think you’re right.

I’ve suggested Saleh has been winning internal struggles that go back to preseason. His constant line about ‘best players play, regardless of draft” isn’t a message to the media… it’s a message to his front office.

It took a lot to get White up to #2. Saleh suggested the kid could play in the spring. This is all about the toxic, internal workings of a Woody Johnson organization.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

My son is 13 and I’ve avoided “mentoring” him to become a Jets fan as a father for this exact reason. I’m breaking the cycle - my son will never root for the Jets and therefore generations of GOBs will never root for the Jets.

Not all heroes wear capes.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

You’re 7-7 and are playing meaningful football in late December and you do this on prime time national television. 

I’m about to go grind my SMGs on MW2. 

You fail to recognize that sucking in December is a time honored Jet tradition.  You were fooled because for the last 11 years prior they also sucked in Sept., Oct, and Nov.

Just now, ultraJETfan said:

This is pathetic man. My wife is a Niners fan and I watched their game last Thursday and it's fkg night and day man. This is embarrassing. My wife was cheering all night. I haven't made a peep except for laughing at how bad Zach has been. How can they go out like this man? I'm done laughing. I'm F-ing pissed. 

All u can do is laugh at this sh*t show!