****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Saleh is not only in danger of losing the locker room, he’ll have lost the entire fanbase and local and national media if he continues to play Zach. The lack of awareness is astounding. All of that good energy from earlier in the season is completely gone.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You know, I think you’re right.

I’ve suggested Saleh has been winning internal struggles that go back to preseason. His constant line about ‘best players play, regardless of draft” isn’t a message to the media… it’s a message to his front office.

It took a lot to get White up to #2. Saleh suggested the kid could play in the spring. This is all about the toxic, internal workings of a Woody Johnson organization.

Woody Johnson is a scumbag.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You know, I think you’re right.

I’ve suggested Saleh has been winning internal struggles that go back to preseason. His constant line about ‘best players play, regardless of draft” isn’t a message to the media… it’s a message to his front office.

It took a lot to get White up to #2. Saleh suggested the kid could play in the spring. This is all about the toxic, internal workings of a Woody Johnson organization.

We can only hope

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The jags have score or attempted a FG on 5 straight drives.

That's not the offenses fault. 

The offense sucks horribly,  but that's independent of the defense failing to force one punt. 

16 points when the Jags scored 40 on Dallas defense last week.

The defense doesn’t looked inspired but they are keeping it close.

• Upvote 1