****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, T0mShane said:

If Mike White sucks so bad, why do you care if he gets injured? Surely there’s a better QB on the roster that you can replace him with, right? 

I think it’s fair to say mike whites the best QB on the roster. I think it’s also fair to question his availability. 2 years in a row injuries helped him find the bench again. 

• Upvote 2

I don’t want to hear any BS from Saleh at his press conference.  I want him to come out and make those players for this loss accountable, including Wilson, the OL, etc.  Check the egos at the door.  If they can’t take it, then don’t play professional football.

3 minutes ago, PositiveJet said:

They were completely outclassed tonight. White wouldn’t have won this game. 

lol.  It was the # 27 ranked D and Streveler who can't even throw a football moved the ball.

White would have won tonight and ABSOLUTELY would have beaten Detroit, too.  

Playoffs gone and something like 75 % of the blame falls on Zach Wilson sucking.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If Mike White sucks so bad, why do you care if he gets injured? Surely there’s a better QB on the roster that you can replace him with, right? 

watch Duane Brown show up on injury report tomorrow....Mike White smartest move would be stay injured ...he has nothing to gain coming back either.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

DRAFT POLITICS has sunk the season.  Congrats to everyone involved in the decision to keep stubbornly playing Zach.  You have let the other 52 players who have actually played well most of the season down.

Disgusting.

gotta play Zach no matter what one day he's gone turn into Patrick Mahomes.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

Zach's contract is a huge problem. The plan was to stash him at #3 and let him walk when it expired, but it's pretty obvious he needs to be off this roster ASAP.

I think you have to hope someone will give you "Future Considerations" to take him. Again, somone did give up 2 1sts for Jamal

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

What's really weird is the Jets coaches deciding to call up Streveler for tonight's game. Flacco would have been the better choice even with the line playing this bad.

What difference does it make?  They waited until late in the 3rd to finally pull that dolt.  F**k the coaches.