****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

I thought ZW still had promise - at this point he looks done here; but unlike Sam Darnold, he can be something somewhere else. 

Even if they think they can turn him around; there is no reason for him to play another snap this year. If they are going to ship ZW out, they really should ship MLF with him.

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol.  It was the # 27 ranked D and Streveler who can't even throw a football moved the ball.

White would have won tonight and ABSOLUTELY would have beaten Detroit, too.  

Playoffs gone and something like 75 % of the blame falls on Zach Wilson sucking.

Yup. Strev has more yards in 2 drives than the other bum had all game. 

• Post of the Week 1

What a waste of a game and a waste of a season. What was the point of holding out on benching Wilson for so long into the game? By the time he put the guy in that literally had not played all year, in terrible weather, he was in a situation where he had to play mistake-free. Jets were in the driver's seat to end this ridiculous playoff drought and completely blew it. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, bd71 said:

I don’t want to hear any BS from Saleh at his press conference.  I want him to come out and make those players for this loss accountable, including Wilson, the OL, etc.  Check the egos at the door.  If they can’t take it, then don’t play professional football.

He shouldn't forget to include himself and his OC.

4 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

No hyperbole here.......I've been watching football for 45+ years and Zack Wilson is the worst QB I've ever seen. He has singlehandedly ruined a season where the Jets should have made their first playoff appearance in 12 years.  He shouldn't take another snap in a Jets uniform. 

This would be a good debate. Zach is awful, but I remember watching Luke Falk. He had no chance of completing a pass longer than 10 yards. 

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

What's really weird is the Jets coaches deciding to call up Streveler for tonight's game. Flacco would have been the better choice even with the line playing this bad.

But for a dropped pass, a fumble and an ill timed ref stepping in and destroying his momentum, Streveler might have actually pulled this one out.

• Upvote 1