****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

A couple meaningless wins at the tail end of a pandemic season cost us a real QB.

Unreal what this franchise keeps doing to sabotage itself time and again.  

Beating the Rams that day was as disappointing a day for me as the Steelers loss in the AFCCG…we needed to go into New England at 0-15 that last week …Douglas should have done everything and anything to make that happen ….

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

9 minutes ago, undertow said:

Stev is like one series from being exposed he's a fun little player he's not a NFL starting QB

Agreed

9 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

No hyperbole here.......I've been watching football for 45+ years and Zack Wilson is the worst QB I've ever seen. He has singlehandedly ruined a season where the Jets should have made their first playoff appearance in 12 years.  He shouldn't take another snap in a Jets uniform. 

Greg McElroy was worse.

8 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Favre’s shoulder was torn off the bone down the stretch 

He had a valid excuse 

Agreed

7 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

I fell for it again.  Started believing and boom! 2-6 in the last eight games.  I'll never learn. 

Same

6 minutes ago, ausman said:

He should know.

Yep, the end of Revis' tenure was ugly.

4 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

I thought ZW still had promise - at this point he looks done here; but unlike Sam Darnold, he can be something somewhere else. 

Even if they think they can turn him around; there is no reason for him to play another snap this year. If they are going to ship ZW out, they really should ship MLF with him.

Bite your tongue!  I still think Darnold has a chance to make it.  And if the CS believes ZW has a chance then he should be back here next year as a 2nd or 3rd stringer.

3 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Can Saleh still say Zach is “the future of this organization” with a straight face?

^^ Instant coffee drinker 

3 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

This would be a good debate. Zach is awful, but I remember watching Luke Falk. He had no chance of completing a pass longer than 10 yards. 

Greg McElroy

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

How much of my life is this ****ig team supposed to waste?

Desgraziada!

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

Who knows what Streveler might have done had he been practicing with the first team all along?  Certainly looks more like a pro QB.  And he gives hits instead of taking them.

Would have loved seeing what he could have done without a Corey Davis drop and GW fumble.

• Upvote 1