****OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS CHRIS SIMMS BOWL GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, More Cowbell said:

Anyone with 2 eyes knows Zach was awful. He could at least not say Zach has gotten better since the reset. My jaw hit the ground when he said that. 

What’s wrong with being honest? It’s like saleh is in denial (which is really bad)

9 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I just randomly stumbled across this past post and couldn't help but laugh at this now needing to be updated to the Wilson/White/Johnson/White/Johnson/White/Flacco/Wilson/Flacco/Wilson/White/Flacco/White/Wilson era.

I now suddenly feel a little bad for LaFleur.

Further update:

The Wilson/White/Johnson/White/Johnson/White/Flacco/Wilson/Flacco/Wilson/White/Flacco/White/Wilson/Streveler era continues!

• Haha 1

So sorry to hear this. He sounds like an amazing person to be thinking of you right now.
That is a great perspective. I get mad when they lose, I cheer my head off all game. But the Jets losing no longer has the ability to ruin my day. Life is just too short.
God Bless!

Thanks Max! Really amazing response and reaffirming as to why I continue to be a part of your incredible fan forum.

Just now, oatmeal said:

Can’t wait to hear what Simms has to say now, he talked about how it wasn’t fair MW got to play all these “terrible defenses” .

Well Wilson has played Simms what you got to say now? ???

He'll probably say that ZW can do better but that nobody was going to succeed with that OL.  And he'll also blame the fans.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

That press conference is what it looks like when you’ve been handed talking points and don’t believe any of them.

Being mad at Saleh is the simplest form of reaction. I’m mad for him. He’s too smart, devoted to his philosophies, and talented to have suddenly turned into a hot mess. There’s bvuiusly a forcing factor at play.

It’s the powder man. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

That press conference is what it looks like when you’ve been handed talking points and don’t believe any of them.

Being mad at Saleh is the simplest form of reaction. I’m mad for him. He’s too smart, devoted to his philosophies, and talented to have suddenly turned into a hot mess. There’s bvuiusly a forcing factor at play.

But this isn’t politics, it’s a football team. And the tax payers (ticket prices) just got a tax increase right after the election (before their trademark collapse).

my concern is last year at this time they were getting better. If they don’t show up against Seattle and Miami it will be a kotite level collapse. At this point **** the playoffs, they have to finish strong. And it’s up to Saleh to figure out a way to do it.

I’ll say it again, the Jets got dominated by a bad team with a better coach.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think there is a chance he walks away in 2 weeks ….considering how unserious of a franchise the Jets are widely regarded as , he wins 7-8 games with this team , built a good defense etc etc …he can walk away and get another good job and probably right away , if I was him it’s something I would have to seriously think about . 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BP said:

But this isn’t politics, it’s a football team. And the tax payers (ticket prices) just got a tax increase right after the election (before their trademark collapse).

my concern is last year at this time they were getting better. If they don’t show up against Seattle and Miami it will be a kotite level collapse. At this point **** the playoffs, they have to finish strong. And it’s up to Saleh to figure out a way to do it.

There are politics in every workplace.

My point being, his energy is being pulled into the the toxic political stuff, so he hasn’t been able to be dedicated to the task at hand.

Of course he needs to find a way to finish strong… like saying he needs oxygen to breath. I’m saying he’s being suffocated.

3 minutes ago, BP said:

Saleh had a bad night all around for sure . But if he walks away in 2 weeks he would have 2-3 HC job offers in a week ….the league does not view him as the problem I would bet 

• Upvote 1

On a per-game basis, Mike White has been nearly as good as Aaron Rodgers this season.  And wouldn't cost us $40M per on his contract and draft assets to acquire.
And I will never root for this franchise again if they bring in Tom Brady.  Even if you don't hate his guts, he isn't close to the same guy he was even 2-3 years ago. 
I have to agree ... TB12 4 years ago sure why not .. but he's last year Joe Montana on the Chiefs right now.

I like MW to stay on the team .. but we need a plan behind or in front of him.

A rook would sit behind him, a better vet would compete w him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Look that game was a nothingburger for Jets fans. Most of the players came out flat were outplayed. We’ve seen this before. I’m surprised I thought we had a good chance to win—-that is before the game. Like all of you I’m very disappointed but not angry.  Its a game yet some fans at game the looks on their faces a lot of anger, too much anger. It doesn’t affect any of us personally so lighten up. And (as always) wait till next year. 

2 hours ago, fullblast said:

there going to have to give them away to a homeless shelter, like the puffy shirt from Seinfeld. 

next week your going to walk outside of a store and a homeless guy will be wearing it and asking for change. 

" can you spare some change for a busted Jets QB?" LOL