QB School - The Zach Wilson Experiment is Nearing Its End

maury77

20 minutes ago, Coquito said:

Yes, it's a team sport. Every player on the team is expendable, replaceable, and they know it. It's up to each player to compete at the highest level, including the QB. Average performance will get you replaced. Below average, will get you replaced.

Sucking worse than any other player at your position in the entire league? 

Yeah, that's gonna get you replaced.

Right and the same criteria should hold for MW even if the optics and stats say he looks better than Zach. 

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Respectfully, someone who thinks like this is simply not worth taking seriously. You lack a basic understanding of what gets those W or L’s when you ignore or don’t understand player stats and metrics. 

Stats can be twisted any which way to boost any side of the argument. Bottom line what we or the media pundits think and say based on our statistical analysis means jack sh*t . It doesn't change what a teams GM or CS will do in regards to player decisions , those naive to think booing or are even flying banners has an effect or misguided. The only way you'll get an owner, GM or teams attention is by not spending the $$ and showing up , and that will never happen in a large enough fashion to matter.

21 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Which is why they mean absolutely nothing , the only stat that matters is W & L .  Fans judging who is good or not is irrelevant , 

i was just in the car and listening to some guy on ESPN Radio. he wants to hear from anyone who still wants to see Zach or thinks hes not the problem. i think you should call him.

5 minutes ago, doitny said:

i was just in the car and listening to some guy on ESPN Radio. he wants to hear from anyone who still wants to see Zach or thinks hes not the problem. i think you should call him.

Sure why not, tell him ,I'll meet him outside the gate where the players walk out in Metlife ?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rangerous said:

okay, decent passing stats but what was the team's record?  not for nothing but qb stats are dependent on how the defense of the opposing team plays.  if the jags were playing from behind then the passing stats would probably be pretty good. and 1.3 td's per game isn't exactly eye opening.

Oh FFS

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Respectfully, someone who thinks like this is simply not worth taking seriously. You lack a basic understanding of what gets those W or L’s when you ignore or don’t understand player stats and metrics. 

@56mehl56 you do realize Zach Wilson is 8-14 in his career, right?

Now twist yourself into a pretzel to combat a point you yourself made about W-L record being all that matters.