Jets Call Up S Will Parks and QB Chris Streveler

jetsrule128

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Lets see if he is active before we get too excited over Streveler.  With the bad weather, a package for a running QB could be effective, but with a short week of practice it would have to be something they have been working on before this week.

Huh?  Doesn't the call-up mean he's indeed active?  Or is he just on the 53 now, not the active 45?

I don't see why'd call him up without activating him though.

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

they need to approach this game as "whatever it takes to win"... like fck QB politics and all that jazz. Come right out in the first series with a Streveler package. sprinkle him in so that if you DO need to lean him in the 2nd half, it doesn't feel so "abrupt"

pffft...Strev needs no warm up sh*t.  If we losing just put him in we win..easy peasy.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Huh?  Doesn't the call-up mean he's indeed active?  Or is he just on the 53 now, not the active 45?

I don't see why'd call him up without activating him though.

They called him up once before this season and he was not one of the active 45.

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

8 minutes ago, Paradis said:

they need to approach this game as "whatever it takes to win"... like fck QB politics and all that jazz. Come right out in the first series with a Streveler package. sprinkle him in so that if you DO need to lean him in the 2nd half, it doesn't feel so "abrupt"

Agreed 100%, forget the qb drama and just be ready to win.  God I hope our defense shows up big this game.