This game seals it. It's Mike White moving forward

freestater

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Exactly what I said, the Entre offense is an embarrassment.  It’s not just the QB.  The OL sucks, the running game sucks, the penalties leading to 3rd and long and the QB.  The whole show sucks.  
Thats all

Ya, but showing no life. I don’t see a leader out there at all. A qb is the leader who has to get on his players, pump them up, etc. Zach is in his own world, no communication with players. I know we can’t expect him to be Tom Brady ripping his players on sidelines, but he’s got to be somewhat a leader like white was.

• Upvote 1

Just now, extmenace said:

No pass protection because the jaguars are sending heavy blitzes because they know Zach will either A. Not find the open guy or B. He’ll find the open guy but won’t be able to hit them.

He's also failing to evade the rush by stepping to the side and then up in the pocket. 

Literally never seen him step up in the pocket to avoid the rush and make a throw.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Ya, but showing no life. I don’t see a leader out there at all. A qb is the leader who has to get on his players, pump them up, etc. Zach is in his own world, no communication with players. I know we can’t expect him to be Tom Brady ripping his players on sidelines, but he’s got to be somewhat a leader like white was.

I keep saying they all suck and some feel that’s needs a thumbs down because they need it to be one persons fault.  They’re playing like total shlt.  Zach too, no one’s said he isn’t.  

8 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

You said "It's not him tonight."  So yes, you are saying he isn't.  And you are wrong.

No, what I said it was on all of them first.   Wasn’t making excuses for ZW, he was god awful.  The entire offense played like shlt.  Was the OL good?  Was the running game good?  
Not getting why people are arguing this one

• More Ugh 1

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, what I said it was on all of them first.   Wasn’t making excuses for ZW, he was god awful.  The entire offense played like shlt.  Was the OL good?  Was the running game good?  
Not getting why people are arguing this one

No the QB stinks 

a freaking Home Depot bag boy got more yards then Zach in one drive. 

Wilson truthers are terrible

• Post of the Week 2

Just now, oatmeal said:

No the QB stinks 

a freaking Home Depot bag boy got more yards then Zach in one drive. 

Wilson truthers are terrible

The QB played like shlt.  That’s the easy part.  The rest of the offense sucked and should be called out.  The RBs, the OL, MLF, all of them. Bam was what 7 carry’s for -2?    9 penalties was acceptable?  They all sucked.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If you’re going to attract the clueless, you have to have them all in one circle.

The “you gave me a thumbs down whiner” throws his thumbs down in 

Laughing at the idea the whole offense sucked last night.  

Actually I gave you a lol. That is actually a positive rep. You're  going to need it after this. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1