This game seals it. It's Mike White moving forward

freestater

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, what I said it was on all of them first.   Wasn’t making excuses for ZW, he was god awful.  The entire offense played like shlt.  Was the OL good?  Was the running game good?  
Not getting why people are arguing this one

5 runs, 4 yards.  
0 pass protection

Inopportune penalties.

It’s not him tonight.

Can you point out where the words "It was on all of them" appear? Looks lime you just pointed out the OL to me since they didn't  open holes for the run game or pass protected. Most of the penalties  were also on the OL. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Actually I gave you a lol. That is actually a positive rep. You're  going to need it after this. 

Honestly whoever wants to argue that the rest of the offense wasn’t bad needs help.  It’s become a feeding frenzie for Zach, I get why but honestly not one of the 11 played well.  No one.  

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, More Cowbell said:

5 runs, 4 yards.  
0 pass protection

Inopportune penalties.

It’s not him tonight.

Can you point out where the words "It was on all of them" appear? Looks lime you just pointed out the OL to me since they didn't  open holes for the run game or pass protected. Most of the penalties  were also on the OL. 

Maybe listing all of the shlt play wasn’t enough so read all of the posts and discs them s deep as this one.  I’m not arguing the point, it’s right, they all sucked

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Honestly whoever wants to argue that the rest of the offense wasn’t bad needs help.  It’s become a feeding frenzie for Zach, I get why but honestly not one of the 11 played well.  No one.  

No Zach just sucks that’s it 

Fans of sports devour terrible players, especially ones that appear to hold the team back.

Stop acting like it’s just this thing against Zach, you need help delusional Danny ?

• Post of the Week 3

Maybe listing all of the shlt play wasn’t enough so read all of the posts and discs them s deep as this one.  I’m not arguing the point, it’s right, they all sucked

Hey, just trying to help. Next time you want to say they all sucked, you just need to write that, not, it isn't  on him. That is unless you want to keep doing this. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, extmenace said:

No pass protection because the jaguars are sending heavy blitzes because they know Zach will either A. Not find the open guy or B. He’ll find the open guy but won’t be able to hit them.

Jags figured out Wilson has no idea how to deal with a blitz. And if he ever takes an NFL snap ever again, defenses will do the same thing until he shows otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

No Zach just sucks that’s it 

Fans of sports devour terrible players, especially ones that appear to hold the team back.

Stop acting like it’s just this thing against Zach, you need help delusional Danny ?

Reading more than one post make your head hurt?  I followed it up with numerous posts for those who didn’t grasp what I was saying stating he sucked or he played like shlt.  Figured that was clear enough.  But you’re going to clarify it to me anyway.  And I’m delusional?  Your argument is pointless and the insult is typical

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Saleh blew this season when 3-3 at half in Foxboro he failed to yank Wilson and put White in. This team lost a playoff berth trying to jam this misfit toy into the Jets offense. Cold clear hard anger here; this franchise has not had nearly enough success to treat going to the playoffs as secondary to what ever the F___ this franchise has done indulging Wilson. 

No. He should have yanked him during the first pats game. We should have easily won both pat games without Zach. But obviously Saleh didn’t  have the stones..

• Upvote 1

And this is why the kid needs to get the hell out of Dodge.. he is not helping himself here ... He should have been a project behind a decent starter .. but that is not what happened.. he needs to go find his Andy Reid ... Otherwise he'll be out of the league in a couple years.

Let the Church of White have their moment to discover what some already know. Mike White is an excellent backup made of glass.

Mike White can win some games for the team and the players like him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

No. He should have yanked him during the first pats game. We should have easily won both pat games without Zach. But obviously Saleh didn’t  have the stones..

Don't understand from Saleh's point of view why he allowed this disaster to unfold. Because he's gonna lose his job if he keeps trotting Wilson out. 

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Saleh blew this season when 3-3 at half in Foxboro he failed to yank Wilson and put White in. This team lost a playoff berth trying to jam this misfit toy into the Jets offense. Cold clear hard anger here; this franchise has not had nearly enough success to treat going to the playoffs as secondary to what ever the F___ this franchise has done indulging Wilson. 

It’s really sad when you think about it.

What frustrates me is as a Jets fan when you see the disaster coming you try and warn people and THEY ATTACK YOU!

@T0mShane and @Jetsfan80 are two that have been warning and most called them negative or trolls. 

• Post of the Week 2

What frustrates me is as a Jets fan when you see the disaster coming you try and warn people and THEY ATTACK YOU!
 [mention=9582]T0mShane[/mention] and [mention=5406]Jetsfan80[/mention] are two that have been warning and most called them negative or trolls. 

Oh .... This is the "I was right all along" channel ... Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Don't understand from Saleh's point of view why he allowed this disaster to unfold. Because he's gonna lose his job if he keeps trotting Wilson out. 

He tries to be a company guy. JD would have fired him if he did pull Zach in the Pat games. Then we would have heard from all zach fanboys was “ we didn’t give him a chance “ “ Saleh has it out for Zach “ ect.. 

Weird that the board is so quiet today. Where are all of those guys who were filling up thread after thread with talk of Zach’s elite arm talent and how Mike White is really the one who stinks? What happened?
The entire team sh*tting the bed ... Including Zach Wilson ... Doesn't make Mike White any better.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Weird that the board is so quiet today. Where are all of those guys who were filling up thread after thread with talk of Zach’s elite arm talent and how Mike White is really the one who stinks? What happened?

Draft Day 2021 yeesh....https://nypost.com/2021/04/29/jets-select-zach-wilson-with-no-2-pick-in-nfl-draft-2021/

10 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

@T0mShane and @Jetsfan80 are two that have been warning and most called them negative or trolls. 

There’s an All-22 clip floating around of the long pass attempt to Garrett Wilson on the deep crosser that got batted down. Wilson was open off the snap, was running free across the middle of the field without a defender anywhere near him, got twenty yards downfield before the Jags noticed him, and Zach flipped it up to him when the two Jaguars were closing in to rip Wilson’s head off if he caught it. I cannot imagine how frustrating that is for a young receiver who was near-dominant with Mike White playing QB. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, More Cowbell said:

Steve Martin Idk GIF

WTF is your point?  
Are you arguing he didn’t suck now?  Why do I need notification of another post where you’re arguing to argue?  First I didn’t say he sucked clearly enough for some then after another clarification, this?

Just now, T0mShane said:

There’s an All-22 clip floating around of the long pass attempt to Garrett Wilson on the deep crosser that got batted down. Wilson was open off the snap, was running free across the middle of the field without a defender anywhere near him, got twenty yards downfield before the Jags noticed him, and Zach flipped it up to him when the two Jaguars were closing in to rip Wilson’s head off if he caught it. I cannot imagine how frustrating that is for a young receiver who was near-dominant with Mike White playing QB. 

If Garrett Wilson don’t win OROTY it’s 100000000000% on Zach Wilson 

This sh*t is sad and historically bad 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No, what I said it was on all of them first.   Wasn’t making excuses for ZW, he was god awful.  The entire offense played like shlt.  Was the OL good?  Was the running game good?  
Not getting why people are arguing this one

Zach Wilson brings the entire team down. The OL played poor because of Zach. A better QB moves around the pocket better. The WRs played poor because Zach was missing them by 5 yards.

It’s the QB. Everyone magically plays better when we switch to any other QB.

• Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

WTF is your point?  
Are you arguing he didn’t suck now?  Why do I need notification of another post where you’re arguing to argue?  First I didn’t say he sucked clearly enough for some then after another clarification, this?

If you can't  figure out what that Meme means, you are on your own. 

Here's a hint. You have been trying to tell almost everyone one in this thread "It isn't  on him tonight" meant something other than what the words imply

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

He’s totally lost all confidence and trust in his throws.  Trying so hard not to throw an INT that he’s waiting for WRs to come free before throwing a pass instead of throwing receivers open or in anticipation of them coming free.  
That and consistency is where MIke White is so much better now.

Just now, oatmeal said:

If Garrett Wilson don’t win OROTY it’s 100000000000% on Zach Wilson 

This sh*t is sad and historically bad 

Voters have to realize how handicapped GW is with Zach throwing him the ball. I think him being a pro bowl alternate is promising. Everyone sees GW running wide open. For WRs it cant just be about stats. They are so dependent on the QB. We will have to wait and see.

• Post of the Week 2

He’s totally lost all confidence and trust in his throws.  Trying so hard not to throw an INT that he’s waiting for WRs to come free before throwing a pass instead of throwing receivers open or in anticipation of them coming free.  
That and consistency is where MIke White is so much better now.

He just doesn’t see the guys or understand passing concepts. Poor field vision.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

He just doesn’t see the guys or understand passing concepts. Poor field vision.

I think he’s shell shocked.  He’s regressed, as hard as that is to imagine.  He’s scared to throw and you can’t run an offense with a QB who has no confidence in his ability to deliver a pass

41 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The QB played like shlt.  That’s the easy part.  The rest of the offense sucked and should be called out.  The RBs, the OL, MLF, all of them. Bam was what 7 carry’s for -2?    9 penalties was acceptable?  They all sucked.

Strev produced 146 yards in 1Q of action behind the same OL

Wilson had 93 yards through 3Q

• More Ugh 1