Zach’s done.

RAB

35 minutes ago, RAB said:

I’ve defended him, but you can see it in his eyes.  He is lost out there.  I wish him luck on his next team.  Perhaps Strev gets the second half.

I was going to start this thread myself, until I saw that you already started it.  I have myself defended Zach, but I regretfully acknowledge that not only is Zach not our #1 QB, I don't see him being the backup QB next year. 

Until the Jets drafted him, I didn't want him on the team.  I didn't understand what the Jets saw in him, to make hi the #2 pick in the draft.  The Jets could have gotten a boatload of draft picks by trading the #2 pick, and I was hoping that the Jets kept Sam Darnold instead.  Not that I believed in Sam, but I thought it would be better to keep him, then to draft Zach.

Boy, does this Jets team suck with Zach in the lineup.

Just now, Alka said:

I was going to start this thread myself, until I saw that you already started it.  I have myself defended Zach, but I regretfully acknowledge that not only is Zach not our #1 QB, I don't see him being the backup QB next year. 

Until the Jets drafted him, I didn't want him on the team.  I didn't understand what the Jets saw in him, to make hi the #2 pick in the draft.  The Jets could have gotten a boatload of draft picks by trading the #2 pick, and I was hoping that the Jets kept Sam Darnold instead.  Not that I believed in Sam, but I thought it would be better to keep him, then to draft Zach.

Boy, does this Jets team suck with Zach in the lineup.

Any team would suck.

7 minutes ago, chirorob said:

You can see it.  Zach came off the field, streveler in, the energy changed.

Zach is done as a jet.

Complete change of energy.  Even though Zach has some talent, his inconsistency has drained the energy out of the entire offense.  No one believes in him, and he looks like he doesn’t believe in himself either. It’s like when a player’s coach loses the locker room the coach is gone. Zach has lost the locker room not just with his attitude, but more so with his play.  The only way Zach stays on the team is as a long term project, but I think JD tries to move him in the off season.  The Jets don’t have time for a long term project, and he does not look like he will be ready anytime soon if ever.

• Upvote 1

I’ve been late to join the party and discard Wilson…but tonight seals it for me.

We’ll never see him play QB for the Jets again.  

Strevelar starts the game and it’s a nail biter and we have a great shot to win.

shame that great initial drive ended with no points

fans that remain in the stands would have been going nuts

Just now, Greg555 said:

I’ve been late to join the party and discard Wilson…but tonight seals it for me.

We’ll never see him play QB for the Jets again.  

Strevelar starts the game and it’s a nail biter and we have a great shot to win.

shame that great initial drive ended with no points

fans that remain in the stands would have been going nuts

I’m still trying to understand how Zach Wilson got so highly rated coming out of BYU.  He had one good season putting up stats against bad teams. Undersized. Rich kid doesn’t need to play football to make money. Was never captain