Saleh; I have no answer why the team plays better with other QB's

38 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

In the postgame presser, the man clearly is in denial or he's another Baghdad Bob. He knows why and so does everyone else.

Read between the lines. He knows it. He didn’t deny it was the case. 

There are few coaches that’d say, on the podium, “Yeah he sucks. We had high hopes for him but he’s just terrible.”

By not denying that it was the case, he was acknowledging it in a classy way. 

If he instead says, “I don’t know that’s the case, even if it seems that way to those on the outside…” then you can panic.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

First time all season I’m on Long Island, so I got to see his PC on the post game.

I heard him say this and I just shook my head. He’s being exposed now. Last week with the clock management, tonight Pederson coached circles around him. Team has lost 5 of 6 and there’s no accountability.

Bart and Colon were outraged by guys wearing bunny costumes and a grinch costume warming up on the field. Willie: “who do these guys think they are” Bart: “I’d have ripped it off him”.

What a mess.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Read between the lines. He knows it. He didn’t deny it was the case. 

There are few coaches that’d say, on the podium, “Yeah he sucks. We had high hopes for him but he’s just terrible.”

By not denying that it was the case, he was acknowledging it in a classy way. 

If he instead says, “I don’t know that’s the case, even if it seems that way to those on the outside…” then you can panic.

he said tonight and i think there is a thread on it that "tonight was not about the playoffs" 

the more i think about it i think he meant it was a last chance to see if Zach can turn it around. i think there were serious discussions this week on whether he will even be on the roster next year.

i figure White should be ready in 10 days and with the playoffs all but gone theses last 2 games are all about Mike White and to see if he comes back next year. i Truley believe Zach is gone. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, doitny said:

he said tonight and i think there is a thread on it that "tonight was not about the playoffs" 

the more i think about it i think he meant it was a last chance to see if Zach can turn it around. i think there were serious discussions this week on whether he will even be on the roster next year.

i figure White should be ready in 10 days and with the playoffs all but gone theses last 2 games are all about Mike White and to see if he comes back next year. i Truley believe Zach is gone. 

Or even if he’s not gone, that they can’t just go with him & White, seeing how the latter is so injury prone himself. It’s not just the on-field struggles, but the off-field ones, too.

The tv crew (Fitz/etc) said it after the game: could they recall any QB who’d lost the team’s locker room & then gained it back? It’s an interesting question; I can’t think of one offhand, even if it’s happened.

I honestly don’t know what they’re going to do, but simply handing Wilson the starting job again won’t be it. 

• Upvote 2