Jump to content

This team is a Clown Show! (who was wearing the bunny suit? WTF)


#90

Recommended Posts

Quineen Williams showing up to the biggest game of the year in a Grinch outfit and from what they said on SNY after game, he was out for pre-game warm ups wearing the outfit Are you kidding me? Of course, he was out done by the Jets player who showed up in the Easter Bunny outfit. I want to know who the hell was that? And Like Bart and Willy said after the game that sh*t would have been have never been tolerated back when they played. Biggest game of the year and that's the team's game face....Holy clown show. And Where the F was Salah? He needs to go. Mr long winded stories of wisdom. Beyond embararsing?

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, #90 said:

Quineen Williams showing up to the biggest game of the year in a Grinch outfit and from what they said on SNY after game, he was out for pre-game warm ups wearing the outfit Are you kidding me? Of course, he was out done by the Jets player who showed up in the Easter Bunny outfit. I want to know who the hell was that? And Like Bart and Willy said after the game that sh*t would have been have never been tolerated back when they played. Biggest game of the year and that's the team's game face....Holy clown show. And Where the F was Salah? He needs to go. Mr long winded stories of wisdom. Beyond embararsing?

Y’all need to stop blaming zach, Saleh, mlf and start pointing the finger at the rat bastard  who hired these clown hats 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw an actual picture of Quinnen entering the walk way to the stadium locker room in the Grinch suite. It was not Quincy. And our big money TE-  #87 has done nothing all year.... Easter Bunny Suit. Get him the **** out of here!

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bitonti said:

Defense got a takeaway on the first drive

Zach pissed it away 

 

Wait.. lol they called 2 running plays and he got sacked. VERY conservative for a “playoff team”  you take a shot in the end zone on first down there. The jags were daring us to throw on first down.

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First Game I felt that Saleh and Company was fully out coached in EVERY PHASE OF THE GAME!!

I have said that Saleh has the chance to be a Generational HC but this was embarrassing and  hence this loss despite the boos was not on Zach Wilson and he played poorly, that is how bad the coaching was in this game!!

Really tough going to the stadium and sitting there through this..

Good Grief!  :(  

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BP said:

Wait.. lol they called 2 running plays and he got sacked. VERY conservative for a “playoff team”  you take a shot in the end zone on first down there. The jags were daring us to throw on first down.

With the way Zach was playing, do you really think the results would have been any different short of a pick 6? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stuff like that when you lose it’s “embarrassing”, when you win it’s “camaraderie” and playing loose

i get the OPs frustration but I don’t think it’s really that big of deal, baseball teams actually do that stuff all the time to break up the grind of a long season

theres a long list of things I’d criticize them for before that, especially since Q Williams was the only guy who showed up to play 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

First Game I felt that Saleh and Company was fully out coached in EVERY PHASE OF THE GAME!!

I have said that Saleh has the chance to be a Generational HC but this was embarrassing and  hence this loss despite the boos was not on Zach Wilson and he played poorly, that is how bad the coaching was in this game!!

Really tough going to the stadium and sitting there through this..

Good Grief!  :(  

I don't  have as big a problem with Saleh as I do with players. It didn't  look like they wanted it as much as Jax. I don't  want to hear they needed Saleh to motivate them. The playoffs were on the line. If that alone doesn't  motivate them, they should find something else to do.  

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

With the way Zach was playing, do you really think the results would have been any different short of a pick 6? 

It was the fist series of the game. Who knows? (Trying to be positive lol)

 

Whats troubling is that at the end of last season the team and zack were playing better. This year he’s regressing so badly they’ll be no turning back next year. He’ll have to earn the starting job, if he’s still even here.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BP said:

It was the fist series of the game. Who knows? (Trying to be positive lol)

 

Whats troubling is that at the end of last season the team and zack were playing better. This year he’s regressing so badly they’ll be no turning back next year. He’ll have to earn the starting job, if he’s still even here.

I really don't  see how he can ever play here again. If he had sat out the rest of this season, he would get a fair and fresh start next year, now the fans will never accept him. He would have to have a game where he completes  like 70% of his passes for 400 yards and 4 TDs now to be accepted. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Just keep in mind that Quincy Williams who was dressed up like an idiot is also the person who was responsible for the TE on the Detroit game winning TD, seems like he really felt accountable to the team.....

The way the NYJ pissed this season away with Zach Wilson the players on defense are allowed to have hiccups.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...