A couple of ships that have sailed

Green Ghost

4 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I'm sure they wouldn't but we have seen guys dressing up in outrageous getups for years. Dressing up like the grinch before Christmas is hardly a crazy thing. I think the team just gave up on Zach.

One more time. We aren’t talking about dressing up and going to the game in a costume (as stupid as that would be)…

HE WORE THE COSTUME ON THE FIELD IN PREGAME WARMUPS!!!!

58 minutes ago, jgb said:

Being right sometimes has to be it’s own reward here. So many took so many hits. It’s been ugly, Max.

Do you need some ice? We don't want that hand swelling too bad after all that patting yourself on the back lol.

50 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

One more time. We aren’t talking about dressing up and going to the game in a costume (as stupid as that would be)…

HE WORE THE COSTUME ON THE FIELD IN PREGAME WARMUPS!!!!

This must have been very early. Do you know what time it happened? I was in the coaches club and we watched a bunch of the warmups. Didn't see any costumes.

This definitely wasn't during the organized team stuff.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Do you need some ice? We don't want that hand swelling too bad after all that patting yourself on the back lol.

I know Tom is your boy but I honor all heroes. And I love Tom but he operates knowing he is untouchable. Not so for many others who were getting ban threats on the reg for expressing the same opinions.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

I know Tom is your boy but I honor all heroes. And I love Tom but he operates knowing he is untouchable. Not so for many others who were getting ban threats on the reg for expressing the same opinions.

Gonna need more ice. 

Heroes. The Jets lost and you are acting like you are getting a statue on some hill LOL.  Good stuff.

55 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Gonna need more ice. 

Heroes. The Jets lost and you are acting like you are getting a statue on some hill LOL.  Good stuff.

Considering the abuse a few here took for having the audacity to point out that Zach Wilson was bad at football, not improving, and highly unlikely to ever be a decent pro QB….yeah, I think some comeuppance is due.

Jgb isn’t the only poster who took an extended break over this stuff, either.

Zach Wilson was never worth the trouble this board got into over him, but we got there all the same.  As if no one learned from the Darnold era!  Don’t emotionally invest in young QBs till they prove they’re the real deal.   

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Considering the abuse a few here took for having the audacity to point out that Zach Wilson was bad at football, not improving, and highly unlikely to ever be a decent pro QB….yeah, I think some comeuppance is due.

Jgb isn’t the only poster who took an extended break over this stuff, either.

Zach Wilson was never worth the trouble this board got into over him, but we got there all the same.  As if no one learned from the Darnold era!  Don’t emotionally invest in young QBs till they prove they’re the real deal.   

We mocked the “but he’s a good kid”  final stand defense of Darnold but at least Darnold — far as we know — is one.

This new guy doesn’t even have that going for him. I guess “but he has never been arrested!” will be the Siegfried Line this time.

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Wilson did the team a favor it that regard because it isn't even worthy of a discussion. He can't start another game here. If he backs up a vet here the next two years and you want to have him compete after that, go for it.

He is broken, he isn't ready, he isn't going to get better right now.

He needs the old school treatment. Back up for 5 years. Give it a try then but get handed nothing.

Max he's never going to be ready he can't perform the simplest tasks as a QB even with his career 100 % on the line he was just plain terrible and even pathetic this effects the entire team because its hard to perform or get psyched up with such a terrible player leading the offense. 

The last few games I watched the NY Jets I sat there like a damn Zombie no emotion no hope at times I wanted to just turn off the TV I have never in all my years as a Jets fan felt like that but this guy is so sooo bad I'm embarrassed for him and the organization and Im shocked that there are still fans that think this disaster of a QB will change. Sorry folks there is no next year his QB career is OVER

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

It was obvious tonight that the team knows Strevelers arm isn't NFL caliber.

When he threw the ball, it was obvious that the team is right.

Cool story. But he is a specialty package guy, nothing more.

Mike White is the only QB on the roster that matters. Get him healthy and let's see him for two more games.

@T0mShane took so many hits for this, but he has been right all along.

4 hours ago, PS17 said:

He’s not even a backup. He cannot be on the roster next season. I’d rather cut him and get nothing than keep him. 

5 hours ago, PS17 said:

I’ve been saying this for weeks. It’s the silver lining of having a generational bust. Cut bait, move on, no questions, no meandering for two more years.

We now absolutely know.. Zach is NOT worth the paper he is printed on.

Streveler is NOT an NFL QB.

It's White and back to the drawing board.

Has any team failed this much at the most important position?