Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Your midnight timeline doesn't sound right. Game ended 11-1115. The players and coaches since it's not a road game aren't in any rush to get to a bus. They are first dealing with the media, may be getting cleaned up, may be a postgame snack and meeting. That puts the time Saleh anyway would be on his way out to well past midnight and probably much later. Would think the GM is also talking to his staff and the CS, same thing. That would all figure to be much, much later than midnight. Absent a video, again, big grain of salt. 

Sir, you're missing the point of this thread.

KEVIN believes it happened and that's all that matters for our purposes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

He voiced his opinion. Kev's posts are, let me be nice, questionable at times, but I don't see he did anything wrong at teh stadium or here on this forum. Whatever happened to free speech or do we live in another galaxy. In before Lock Stock and Barrels.

Free speech doesn't protect you from getting turned into the shape of a pretzel by Joe Douglas.

• Haha 4

Since everyone is piling on, I have a confession.  There is no footage because at this point, they didn’t allow cell phones in at TPC Sawgrass but true story, this was me.  But I said “put it in the drink” - because **** Sergio Garcia, he’s a piece of absolute sh*t and deserved this…and I was black out drunk. 

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/golf/2015/5/11/8584877/sergio-garcia-hecklers-taunting-players-championship-2015-tpc-sawgrass

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

NOW HE'S TALKING IN THIRD PERSON.  Holy sh*t.  

Kevin is going full DWC here, and I’m here for every minute of it.

Kev might be that other guy in the pic DWC posted of himself and his rap “collaborator”… remember the one where they were dressed in those outfits made out of fabric they bought in a curtain store?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

Ugh... If it actually went down the way he said it did, sure it is not exactly Emily Post, but neither should anyone get too sanctimonious.  You hear lubed up fans yelling all kinds of stuff at the games.  He didn't throw anything or touch anyone. 

that can't be the bar for jets fans. and i don't condone, idiot drunk fans at games either even if they dont touch someone or throw anything.

look i am not trying to be the morality police, but i am sorry when someone says they took time at nearly midnight to go hackle a guy trying to do his job, obviously on an emotional rollercoaster after a loss...that just screams low life loser OR a child who doesnt know any better. is kevin 11?

And lets be honest, Joe D has had MUCH worse things yelled at him other than "Way to draft Ryan Leaf". I might have had a tiny ounce of belief in this story, if he said something about JD's family or something personal. GM's get insults from all directions. Why would he care about a drunk fan yelling about Ryan Leaf? And the Robert Saleh part of it, makes it even more implausible.

7 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

And lets be honest, Joe D has had MUCH worse things yelled at him other than "Way to draft Ryan Leaf". I might have had a tiny ounce of belief in this story, if he said something about JD's family or something personal. GM's get insults from all directions. Why would he care about a drunk fan yelling about Ryan Leaf? And the Robert Saleh part of it, makes it even more implausible.

Zach Wilson just embarrass himself on national tv and his roster had a cfl player complete the game 

Assuming this story is real — and who really knows without hard proof — I think we can deduce that Joe D has big feelings about ZW.

I’m not 100% sure which way they lean. But if I had to guess it’s that this  supposed outburst stems from him never wanting to select ZW in the first place. So the anger is coming from multiple directions and would, understandably, boil over eventually. Why not at the Bud Light gate after the team was embarassed in prime time due to the QB that JD will get blamed for picking? It could’ve all come to a head. Doesn’t mean JD’s a bad guy. It means he’s human and has emotions. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

41 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

that can't be the bar for jets fans. and i don't condone, idiot drunk fans at games either even if they dont touch someone or throw anything.

look i am not trying to be the morality police, but i am sorry when someone says they took time at nearly midnight to go hackle a guy trying to do his job, obviously on an emotional rollercoaster after a loss...that just screams low life loser OR a child who doesnt know any better. is kevin 11?

Mid 30s

8 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Mid 30s

so a man in mid 30's is out there at midnight, hackling the jets front office and coaches as they are trying to exit the building to go catch a few hours of sleep before they go back and try to figure out how to save some dignity with 2 weeks left in the year. people with a job, and without a drinking problem arent standing out there at midnight yelling at people....you are.

• Post of the Week 2

47 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

His reaction in that moment after he just watched his hand pick guy’s funeral on national TV and sink the rest of the good he’s done is the only thing that makes me think this story could be true lol

• Upvote 1