Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

5 hours ago, oatmeal said:

THE NFL IS ABOUT THE QB NUMB NUTS 

If you can't have a civil argument then it's not worth my intelligent response...  lmao

Seriously, I get it's about the QB, but not every GM has nailed their selections in that regard. I'll give you he needs to make the next choice better no matter who that QB is.

• Upvote 2

JD needs to understand that he f-ed up BIG TIME with Zach Wilson. The kid looks totally lost and he is so inaccurate. The fan base owes JD NOTHING he works basically for us and we have the freedom to critique his work. Mostly it has been good to great but QB is a different story. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

It’s because they keep putting that little sh!t on the field of play.  He sabotaged our season.

Zach has not played well at all and didn't need to be forced to play his first year. That was a mistake, but while we had a much better season than most expected, there is no way to not play him to either develop him, or figure out if he will ever be NFL caliber. He wouldn't have played had MW not injured his ribs, so while Zach sucks right now there were not a lot of options after he was benched and reinserted due to White's injury. Obviously we all got to see that Strevler is not the answer either and neither is Flacco, so there is only one other QB not injured that could have started against the Jags.

What are you trying to accomplish? If you are a true fan why bring extra controversy to an already bad situation. Speaks volumes that you would go on YouTube with this. Dude you were a drunk fan standing in the rain waiting to yell at the CS and front office. No wonder why we are the laughing stock of the NFL.

This guy just made Jets fan look foolish, as it wasn’t bad enough already.