Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

Kev.  

Set the stage for us. Need to know precisely where you were standing, more importantly how many security guards were present and how many people in general were present. 

then give us the timeline of who you heckled in order and what you said to each of them. 

a good friend of mine is a lifelong jets fan and an owner of a private security business out in Vegas. I’d like to get his input on how the jets security responded to you to see if we need to get the information to the jets. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1

6 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind him had to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

Is that were you woke up in a sweat?

• Haha 2

Cmon kev. You were waiting in the rain in a small crowd heckling people and didn’t text anyone?  You don’t have a single screenshot you can share ? Your wife didn’t complain to her sister?  Nothing? 

curious if MetLife security has a log or record of the “encounter “

1 hour ago, k-met57 said:

when someone says they took time at nearly midnight to go hackle a guy trying to do his job, obviously on an emotional rollercoaster after a loss...that just screams low life loser OR a child who doesnt know any better. is kevin 11?

"Don't you think you're being a bit hard on the Beaver?"

image.jpeg