Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

14 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Ftl Jet fan is mad about me being what he sees as “mean” to JD but has posted now at least over 10 times in one thread to tell me how much he doesn’t like me. Thanks FTL Jet fan but not sure you are helping your cause. You seem oddly obsessed with this topic. 

Absolutely I am. I don’t know where you are from but you are a snitch trying to **** up  your football team with some crazy bullsh*t. I can’t get behind that. Just making your team look more dysfunctional, are you a Jets fan?  Weird agenda.

• WTF? 1

I don’t know, why do I think this is the lamest crap ever…  

I was thinking maybe the OP should stand on top of MetLife Stadium with a JD sucks flag strapped around his waist, then jump right off that thing, imagine all the cameras and videos you get as you were coming down waving to the crowd …

Music Video Rip GIF by Apple TV+

Way to go Kev, video of fan jumping off MetLife bldg…what does that flag say? 

1 minute ago, LSJF said:

I don’t know, why do I think this is the lamest crap ever…  

I was thinking maybe the OP should stand on top of MetLife Stadium with a JD sucks flag strapped around his waist, then jump right off that thing, imagine all the cameras and videos you get as you were coming down waving to the crowd …

Music Video Rip GIF by Apple TV+

Way to go Kev, video of fan jumping off MetLife bldg…what does that flag say? 

I am Air Assault qualified.will the Jets let me fast rope in because im down if they are

• Upvote 1

Just now, kevinc855 said:

I am Air Assault qualified.will the Jets let me fast rope in because im down if they are

I don’t know this is very Jets rule 128, when he hid in the bushes stalking Jet  players at practice… I like JD, so leave him the f*ck alone

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Totally get that. I tossed it around since this morning when I saw the topic posted. Thought I could present the info in a clearly comical way that would lighten the story. 

I hope it came across as intended.

To me it comes across comical if you watch the channel. But I imagine to the normie scrolling the tube, they just see the title and maybe watch a minute, then move on and tell someone that takes it as a fact. Just the type of world we live in. 

Just an opinion, but I think the thumbnail could have been written as a bit less factual, that's all.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Absolutely I am. I don’t know where you are from but you are a snitch trying to **** up  your football team with some crazy bullsh*t. I can’t get behind that. Just making your team look more dysfunctional, are you a Jets fan?  Weird agenda.

The Jets don’t need any help from fans to look dysfunctional.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, BP said:

They removed my BP emoji. It used to have an angry face giving the finger

The rolling laughing emoji is the only command I remember by heart 

32 minutes ago, Warfish said:

?still exists tho.

Newbie. I think he means the animated one where a particularly devious looking smiley whips it out.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oh I know it’s not. I remember the one you’re talking about. Was just providing an available alternative for you ?

Appreciate it but ole blue finger has a certain panache that says “this isn’t a throw away reaction, I have thought about it carefully and you deserve one of these.”

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, BP said:

Let me take a guess. You also have ninja skills? And disappeared from your seat when the lights went out during pregame?

your legend is growing

1) lawyer

2)former special forces

3) elite ninja

your resume keeps growing with this thread. Perhaps JD should have asked for your autograph and begged forgiveness? 

-Obtain Widener Law degree-Check

-Become esteemed Jetnation reputation holder-Check

-Heckle GM on rainy late-Check

-Post Youtube about alleged heckling encounter-Check

-Have Youtube go viral-Pending

image.jpeg.3f349be36d236d3585f487978b1e0ed0.jpeg

• Haha 3

Lol great story. I believe it.

a long time ago i used to drive a cab. I got a call to pick up at Hofstra at the jets complex.

So im parked in front of the main door and out comes bruce coslett for some fresh air. I go “ hey bruce are we gonna win some games this year or what?” He looked at me like he wanted to punch me and said something under his breath

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

a long time ago i used to drive a cab. I got a call to pick up at Hofstra at the jets complex.

So im parked in front of the main door and out comes bruce coslett for some fresh air. I go “ hey bruce are we gonna win some games this year or what?” He looked at me like he wanted to punch me and said something under his breath

“Look who’s driving the cab, dipsh*t.”

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, bitonti said:

i'll be honest Kevin seems credible  - the story tracks 

I'm not surprised no one had their phone out to record in a monsoon 

Joe Douglas has always been an emotional dude, loudly cheering for his own picks and screaming in the draft room it wouldn't surprise me that much if he reacted to hecklers with the same level of emotion 

Bingo. I'm actually delighted that JD erupted and did that.  He knows he has to find a QB for next season and that the Zach Wilson era is over.  It's a professional disaster for him and for the team and he knows it.  

Thanks @kevinc855 for adding some entertainment to an otherwise miserable Jets month.  

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Was that before or after they knew that Blair Thomas (overall #2) was a bust (just like Zach)?  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Lol

good story. Listen these guys are humans just like fans. Emotions run high sometimes. It was hilarious as it was sad all at the same time. Go jets