Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

2 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I know we all like to whine and complain about this long suffering hobby but if you're an adult man waiting outside of the stadium to harass players, coaches, or personnel after a loss you should probably take a look in the mirror and reevaluate your life choices.

Oh cmon!

you haters are just jealous it wasnt you.

great job kevinc youre my hero. Sticking it to the man is always the right choice in my book

• Upvote 2

This is a monumental thread.

If you really want to know the characters behind these random posters just look at the ones who need to condemn Kevin for his “sins”

So ******* judgey and jealous. You guys have revealed yourselves. What fake clowns we have among us!

Thank you Kevinc thank you!

4 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

This is my thing. People been getting on me saying I shouldn’t heckle. Like the dude makes 3 million a year to basically draft and build a roster so hard to see how when he royalty messes up in the biggest position he can’t take a little heckling. Be a man joe 

So the security supervisor interviewed you for 7 minutes about a little heckling?

40 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Kevin is about to get dozed very soon,(if he doesn’t do it himself)

Sh*t is gonna hit the fan, and as the saying goes, It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

So what? My face is literally on a a video talking about it. What is this obsession with “outing me”. For what? Running an illegal gambling ring or something? I heckled a football executive. Why do you think this is something I’m nervous about 

• Post of the Week 2

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So what? My face is literally on a a video talking about it. What is this obsession with “outing me”. For what? Running an illegal gambling ring or something? I heckled a football executive. Why do you think this is something I’m nervous about 

Because your story makes no sense it will come to light that you made it up

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Detective Larz for the 80th time. It was pouring, I wasn’t recording on my phone. I made a comment and the whole exchange was prob 20–30 seconds. You know some people don’t walk around recoding sh*t on their phone 

You didn’t text anyone about it? 

16 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Detective Larz for the 80th time. It was pouring, I wasn’t recording on my phone. I made a comment and the whole exchange was prob 20–30 seconds. You know some people don’t walk around recoding sh*t on their phone 

Exactly. They wait until they get home to make a sweet sweet home video about it.

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Too bad I’m not a you tuber. I made one video to tell my Story when people attacked my honor and integrity. Like why the **** I make this up 

I don't know man. Why wait around in a cold, rainy environment to make someone feel bad about themselves on an evening when they probably already feel horrible? 

• Upvote 1

I don't get why (some) people think this is that big of a deal.  JD got upset and used some angry language but, ultimately, nothing happened.

EDIT: Btw, I agree in principle that the GM should have thicker skin, though I do think it's a little "weird" to wait around an hour after a game to heckle a guy.  

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't get why (some) people think this is that big of a deal.  JD got upset and used some angry language but, ultimately, nothing happened.

EDIT: Btw, I agree in principle that the GM should have thicker skin, though I do think it's a little "weird" to wait around an hour after a game to heckle a guy.  

Jd fan boys Gona fan boy 

3 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I’m not even remotely a JD fanboy, but I think it’s embarrassing to go out of one’s way to make someone else feel bad about themselves. Especially at a moment when you know that person is already at a low. 

Ok thank you for you Input