Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I know. I just don’t expect the gm of the jets to come at me like I’m back at SUNY and 22

Not sure your kidding but similarly, in JAX McCagnon stepped off the bus, fans were cheering and he toasted his coffee coop like he was a player.  I SCREAMED..   YOU SUCK!!  Draft someone who can plaY!   And he scurried into the stadium with his tail between his legs.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

Not sure your kidding but similarly, in JAX McCagnon stepped off the bus, fans were cheering and he toasted his coffee coop like he was a player.  I SCREAMED..   YOU SUCK!!  Draft someone who can plaY!   And he scurried into the stadium with his tail between his legs.  

Dead serious  

• Upvote 3

Just now, Scott Dierking said:

Sow, where were they "holding" you, as they reviewed security footage? And exactly how long did that take? You just get home?

They “detained me” for like 5-7 minutes. A security supervisor came over and questioned me. He let me go 

I got home late last night 

• Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1

10 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

He walked right at me. It was wild. I wish I had my camera going. It was unreal. Like he couldn’t take the heckling 

In this day and age, with the phone cameras always rolling, I am sure this will hit the twitterverse shortly. Good job Kevinc he needs to know they need to move on from this kid ASAP.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

Guys, this story is likely made up, and at the very least completely embellished. My man can't even write in complete sentences, and in telling this story, seems to believe that JD is the one that comes off as the loser of it.

Ok. You can attack me. But if happened 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Can’t believe you insulted Ryan Leaf like that . 

At least in the day, Leaf knew how to party his ass off.

Taking this story with a Dead Sea's worth of salt. Suspect Douglas and Saleh were in the stadium until very late. Somebody stayed in the rain and wind for how many hours to have this confrontation, plus there was no security with them? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

How does him telling the GM the truth = he’s a bad person? Am I missing something?

Sat in terrible weather to watch a terrible game on a Thursday night (That’s dedication. Bravo) only to wait late in the same weather so he can tell a snarky comment at another man probably 2x his size for picking players that lost a game that’s in reality means nothing in life 

• Upvote 3

Just now, the Claw said:

I get it, but all I know is that my job is stressful enough and it doesn’t include thousands of people shouting to me about mistakes I made years ago. Granted I don’t make a lot of money and he has to shoulder a ton of sh*t because of his job, but c’mon people, actual human beings can only take so much sometimes. That doesn’t excuse him coming after you, but you were kind of asking for it.

Something like that is nothing compared to what players have to deal with verbally 

As the GM of an NFL team, you cannot respond like that 

It’s not as if he stalked his kid at a little league game ??

if the story is true, it reflects poorly on JD

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

Sat in terrible weather to watch a terrible game on a Thursday night (That’s dedication. Bravo) only to wait late in the same weather so he can tell a snarky comment at another man probably 2x his size for picking players that lost a game that’s in reality means nothing in life 

On the bigger picture your correct it means nothing but in this universe our American football universe it’s everything. 

Besides this is NYC JD would’ve heard worst had he beeen walking around Times Square last night. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Scott Dierking said:

That is some quick tape backup and review. Thank goodness for that. 

Don’t think they looked at it. Security was there. Like I said I didn’t go anything wrong but heckle. I think even security was surprised he came in my direction. He told them to ban me and stuff and they felt obligated to do something I suppose 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, oatmeal said:

On the bigger picture your correct it means nothing but in this universe our American football universe it’s everything. 

Besides this is NYC JD would’ve heard worst had he beeen walking around Times Square last night. 

It’s not what he said. He’s 100 percent right. And it’s kinda funny. It’s the process he went through to say it and then I forgot to mention posted it to a message board first thing the next morning 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind him had to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

Wow he told you the truth, he knows a lot about breaking pretzels.  Bag after bag like a feed bag on a horse.

A fat bastid horse.

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

They “detained me” for like 5-7 minutes. A security supervisor came over and questioned me. He let me go 

I got home late last night 

Assuming this story is true (and my gut feeling is that it is), what in the world did security ask you?  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

1. Totally believe it, because this morning Joe and Saleh drove to my home in Connecticut just so they could hop out of the car, Joe could threaten to break me like a piece of toast (weird...I mean, food, but it's not something you normally would think about breaking unless it is really well done) and Saleh held him back. All in my driveway.

2. If there is ANY truth to this, this is why the Jets suck. The guy has in the past few years drafted more talent than this franchise has had in, well, forever, but the fan base acts like...well, like Jets fans, trolling him to his face. And Jets fans wonder why there is a revolving door at all the top positions and no stability.

Please we just got embarrassed on national TV and jettisoned from the playoffs.

Please Stop overrating this GM