Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Joe Douglas has definitely earned that whiff on Zach Wilson. I feel like we're becoming like the Ravens franchise, and that's a good thing. 

JD can fix this error by doing the right judgment call and bringing back Mike White, someone he was smart enough to keep around after last season.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

not my favorite Sunday afternoon 

That’s the day I stopped believing in lots of woo that people tend to believe in, especially when they are young. There are no curses, jinxes, destinies, karma or cosmic forces that reward little boys who want really badly for their football team to win. There is only statistics and probability — they define when optimism is warranted or folly.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jgb said:

That’s the day I stopped believing in lots of woo that people tend to believe in, especially when they are young. There are no curses, jinxes, destinies, karma or cosmic forces that reward little boys who want really badly for their football team to win. There is only statistics and probability — they define when optimism is warranted or folly.

Parcells dumping Foley and rolling with Rick Mirer as the backup qb.  Just a genius move

• More Ugh 1

On 12/25/2022 at 5:25 PM, kevinc855 said:

It’s legit. Gain? Not much unless you like to know the GM was told to his face how bad his pick was and in defense reaction was a clear acknowledgment of it 

Write a fictional book.  Might take less time than reading this ridiculous thread and watching your pathetic video. 

4 hours ago, jgb said:

200.gif

When I read your post I hear the voice of the character Jigsaw from the Saw series of movies. 

14 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

To be fair, the fans ARE the customers.  The STHs pay a fortune for their seats (including their "investment gold" PSLs) and they drag themselves to that sh-thole of a stadium - usually in crappy weather - to watch a team that is considered to be a national joke.

I do think it's a little weird though to sit there for an hour to wait around to heckle the guy though.  

That is entirely my point.  You want to scream and shout during the game, and hurl insults, knock yourself out (I still think it is dick behavior) but nobody put a gun to anyone's head and made them purchase season tickents or PSLs.    This team has sucked for the better part of a decade.   As it relates to Zach Wilson, no one, and I mean NO ONE could have expected him to perform this poorly.   If I have a gripe with JD, it is not bringing in an established vet to compete against Wilson last year, instead of just anointing him the starter.    My second beef is with Lafleur who seems to be incapable of designing an offense that would take advantage of what Zach did well (rolling out of the pocket, having a more vertical offense,  more running plays for Wilson etc).    

Bottom line is in the real world, when you insult someone to their "face", be prepared to face some sort of consequence.    

It is just like those "fans" who sent DMs to Zach Wilsons mother.   Way to stay classy....  

Don't go hunting the officials, and hurl abuse, if you don't want a reaction.

Such a weird move. What you achieving by waiting, and giving stick to Joe? Start of the season, no on expected us to be in with a chance of the playoffs come January. The only reason we're not already confirmed is because injuries decimated us.

JD brought us Wilson, Hall, AVT and the rest, I think it's fine to get one wrong. 

Jesus, imagine the bed wetting if we ever become a solid team again? ?

1 hour ago, ScouserJet said:

Don't go hunting the officials, and hurl abuse, if you don't want a reaction.

Such a weird move. What you achieving by waiting, and giving stick to Joe? Start of the season, no on expected us to be in with a chance of the playoffs come January. The only reason we're not already confirmed is because injuries decimated us.

JD brought us Wilson, Hall, AVT and the rest, I think it's fine to get one wrong. 

Jesus, imagine the bed wetting if we ever become a solid team again? ?

Get one wrong? Morgan, Becton, Mims, Ashtyn Davis, Zuniga, Ruckert who never even plays while thebGiants took Bellinger 11 picks later and looks like a stud. 

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

Whatever happened to the pretzel man. Have not seen him at Auntie Anne's lately.

JD scared him away. Told him he’ll break him like a pretzel and eat him with jalapeño cheese. I think the Jalapeño was the breaking point. 

• Haha 1

On 12/23/2022 at 5:42 AM, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind him had to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

UPDATED VIDEO LINK OF EXPLANATION SINCE MERGED THREADS TOOK IT OFF TOP

I'll take things that did not happen for 100 Alex!

3 hours ago, Green Truth said:

Whatever happened to the pretzel man. Have not seen him at Auntie Anne's lately.

Been in a serious depression since his Youtube career never took off...he had big dreams of getting 5 thousand subscribers a people paying him .99 cents per question.

• Upvote 1

On 12/23/2022 at 8:42 AM, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind him had to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

UPDATED VIDEO LINK OF EXPLANATION SINCE MERGED THREADS TOOK IT OFF TOP

I'm just seeing this now...what an immature POS you are...get a Fing life and wake up and die right and leave the BS to the kids.

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I cant believe the level of hate kevin is getting over this

"I have a contractual relationship with the Jets"

"It happened and it was wild".

This is part of the reason why some of the hate. It is like my boys when they were 9 and 10, telling a story why the cake in the refrigerator was eaten. 

• Haha 4