Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

16 hours ago, hokiejetfan92 said:

Do we have a lawyer on this board? Because I looked it up and the statute of limitations for assault in New Jersey is 1-5 years, but I'd guess this falls under the 1 year statute. How much would it cost to file a complaint on Kevins behalf and try to get a subpoena?

Kevin himself is a lawyer. A Widener University parchment states such.

On 5/16/2023 at 9:09 PM, kevinc855 said:

Guys......are we still doin this? Hop off my nuts

You make up some loony story that JD threatened you, at Met Life no less in front of fans and families and then after screaming look at me you decide you don’t like people looking at you?

LOL

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You make up some loony story that JD threatened you, at Met Life no less in front of fans and families and then after screaming look at me you decide you don’t like people looking at you?

LOL

It happened. Period

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2023 at 9:09 PM, kevinc855 said:

Guys......are we still doin this? Hop off my nuts

It is already legendary. Soon to be epic.  Or is it the other way around?

Hell, I named a fantasy team after your tale:  JD's Pretzels

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Gotta admit I checked out of pretzelgate the week it happened ... Did something noteworthy occur ? emoji1787.png

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

yes.  I named my 2023 fantasy team "JD's Pretzels".  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Still say the best part of this is that either way it’s bizarre 

A) He did force his wife to wait in the rain with him to heckle a multimillionaire running a 4 Billion Dollar Business like he’s some bum to the point that he wanted to physically assault him, and then thought that posting about it here would make him a legend 

B ) He was standing in the rain and had a fantasy about doing it, and then posted about it here thinking it would make him a legend. 

the ego involved is pretty interesting. He needed to feel like JD knew that he in particular was disappointed in the game.  This isn’t yelling “booooo you suck!” from your seat which is every fans right. 

imho the YouTube channel is pretty convincing that this was a stunt to get attention 

• Upvote 1

On 7/2/2023 at 11:14 AM, Larz said:

Still say the best part of this is that either way it’s bizarre 

A) He did force his wife to wait in the rain with him to heckle a multimillionaire running a 4 Billion Dollar Business like he’s some bum to the point that he wanted to physically assault him, and then thought that posting about it here would make him a legend 

B ) He was standing in the rain and had a fantasy about doing it, and then posted about it here thinking it would make him a legend. 

the ego involved is pretty interesting. He needed to feel like JD knew that he in particular was disappointed in the game.  This isn’t yelling “booooo you suck!” from your seat which is every fans right. 

imho the YouTube channel is pretty convincing that this was a stunt to get attention 

You are quoting This now? Thanks for letting us know how in tune you are 

werid