Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

3 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Forgive me for not knowing the layout of the stadium, but the majority of the stadia and ballparks that I have been to have a very private ingress and egress for players and ball club personnel. Shame on Metlife for not figuring that in design Seems like a flaw.

Yea so it’s by like 111c and they let players and staff exit. You can stick around for autographs……or after losing 4 straight and scoring 3 on national tv….heckle 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

1. Totally believe it, because this morning Joe and Saleh drove to my home in Connecticut just so they could hop out of the car, Joe could threaten to break me like a piece of toast (weird...I mean, food, but it's not something you normally would think about breaking unless it is really well done) and Saleh held him back. All in my driveway.

2. If there is ANY truth to this, this is why the Jets suck. The guy has in the past few years drafted more talent than this franchise has had in, well, forever, but the fan base acts like...well, like Jets fans, trolling him to his face. And Jets fans wonder why there is a revolving door at all the top positions and no stability.

He drafted Zach Wilson. This is literally why the team stinks. We under 500 “wirh all this talent” we stink 

but yea it’s my fault 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • More Ugh 2

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Yea so it’s by like 111c and they let players and staff exit. You can stick around for autographs……or after losing 4 straight and scoring 3 on national tv….heckle 

Brace yourself 

JD supporters will be in full force here when they wake up 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

And stop underrating him, too. Nobody expected the Jets to even be in the hunt. They were, largely because of the team he and his staff assembled. That is while enduring more injuries to the offensive line than should be allowed.

How many seconds would Joe Douglas be out of a job if the Jets canned him? My over/under is about 7.5.

Ok so when can we be good? Asking for a friend 

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Something like that is nothing compared to what players have to deal with verbally 

As the GM of an NFL team, you cannot respond like that 

It’s not as if he stalked his kid at a little league game ??

if the story is true, it reflects poorly on JD

Unless there’s video this isn’t a thing anyway. Like I said, I get it that it’s a bad look for JD but I also think that sometimes people are just people. I don’t completely condone violence but some people need they ass kicked. 

It’s easy to kick someone when their down. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sec143dmf said:

Wow so cool.  Loser.  How about I sit at your job and tell you how bad you suck when you make a mistake.  Then I go on the internet to brag about it.  Some of you guys need to check yourselves. 

when you take a job as high profile as this in NY, you have to understand criticism comes with the territory 

The GM’s failures are public just like the players’ failures 

In an ideal world, nobody ever insults anybody 

If Douglas didn’t want any spotlight on him, he could have taken a job as manager at a Hardee’s or any of a million other jobs

You can’t threaten a fan with violence and actually make a move (if this story is true)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, the Claw said:

Unless there’s video this isn’t a thing anyway. Like I said, I get it that it’s a bad look for JD but I also think that sometimes people are just people. I don’t completely condone violence but some people need they ass kicked. 

It’s easy to kick someone when their down. 

I mean I guess he could have beat me up because I was vocally critical of him. Oh wait we aren’t 22 anymore 

1 minute ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

He also drafted Sauce Gardner, Garrett Wilson, Breece Hall, AVT, Michael Carter 1 and 2, brought in legit guys to fill holes like DJ Reed and Jordan Whitehead. 

If you think this Jets team is awful, you must not have been around the Jets too long. No franchise that had to endure last season, or the Adam Gase years, or Todd Bowles, or, dare I say, Rich Kotite has any leeway complaining about this season's Jets. Sorry, but no.

Have you watched the last 4 games? You think we are good? 

• Thumb Down 2

Brace yourself, JD detractor's will be bringing it on full force of what a horrible GM he is for drafting ZW. So the man made a mistake, let's roast his nuts... I'm sure you all don't want AVT, Sauce, GW, Hall, JD Reed, Whitehead or anyone else of that level on this team... You people keep roasting one of the best GM's we've had just because the QB he took a chance on didn't pan out. Get a life and stop bashing him. Once he does 2-3 drafts in a row that suck, then you can roast him.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

when you take a job as high profile as this in NY, you have to understand criticism comes with the territory 

The GM’s failures are public just like the players’ failures 

In an ideal world, nobody ever insults anybody 

If Douglas didn’t want any spotlight on him, he could have taken a job as manager at a Hardee’s somewhere

You can’t threaten a fan with violence and actually make a move (if this story is true)

I don't even care that he heckled him.  Sure he deserves some of it.  Coming on the internet to brag about it is where I see the issue. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

And stop underrating him, too. Nobody expected the Jets to even be in the hunt. They were, largely because of the team he and his staff assembled. That is while enduring more injuries to the offensive line than should be allowed.

How many seconds would Joe Douglas be out of a job if the Jets canned him? My over/under is about 7.5.

I don’t know if you’ve noticed but the nfl is about the QB position. The NFL markets the QBs, if you’re franchise dont have a top QB you will never be nothing but a 500 team that’s stuck in the middle 

Idk know why it’s so hard for people to understand this? Have y’all not been watching American football and how’s its been marketed the past 10 years ?

Just now, SackExchangeNYJ said:

So you had them at what, 11, 12 wins this season?

If you don't see any progress this season, then you might want to open your eyes.

We liteallly only have 3 wins more then our 21 squad which was arguably a top 3 bad jets squad. We just lost two at home to sub 500 teams. Are you watching? 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

He also drafted Sauce Gardner, Garrett Wilson, Breece Hall, AVT, Michael Carter 1 and 2, brought in legit guys to fill holes like DJ Reed and Jordan Whitehead. 

If you think this Jets team is awful, you must not have been around the Jets too long. No franchise that had to endure last season, or the Adam Gase years, or Todd Bowles, or, dare I say, Rich Kotite has any leeway complaining about this season's Jets. Sorry, but no.

2 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

Brace yourself, JD detractor's will be bringing it on full force of what a horrible GM he is for drafting ZW. So the man made a mistake, let's roast his nuts... I'm sure you all don't want AVT, Sauce, GW, Hall, JD Reed, Whitehead or anyone else of that level on this team... You people keep roasting one of the best GM's we've had just because the QB he took a chance on didn't pan out. Get a life and stop bashing him. Once he does 2-3 drafts in a row that suck, then you can roast him.

THE NFL IS ABOUT THE QB NUMB NUTS 

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Have you watched the last 4 games? You think we are good? 

The last 3 games have been awful. Why? Because the offensive line is Swiss cheese from all the injuries and the good QB got nearly killed.

The team played a good game against the Vikings, unless Jets fans are so spoiled that losing a close one on the road to a team that is now 11-3 shows how awful the Jets are.

Sorry, but the Jets haven't been mediocre long enough for fans to complain about that one.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1