Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

38 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

He drafted Zach Wilson. This is literally why the team stinks. We under 500 “wirh all this talent” we stink 

but yea it’s my fault 

You need to grow up Kevin. 
It’sone thing to be an annoying twerp on a message board. In real life, it has consequences. 
You got lucky last night.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

34 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

He also drafted Sauce Gardner, Garrett Wilson, Breece Hall, AVT, Michael Carter 1 and 2, brought in legit guys to fill holes like DJ Reed and Jordan Whitehead. 

If you think this Jets team is awful, you must not have been around the Jets too long. No franchise that had to endure last season, or the Adam Gase years, or Todd Bowles, or, dare I say, Rich Kotite has any leeway complaining about this season's Jets. Sorry, but no.

And yet the offense is as bad as ever.  Almost unwatchable.  

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

@kevinc855 why would Joe Douglas be leaving from the field when he normally sits in a box. You are saying he went to the field during the game? I could be wrong but I don't remember normally seeing him on the field during the game.

No max. Exiting from stadium to parking lot. They do by bud light loading dock. You can check sources on this. Not making it up 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

No max. Exiting from stadium to parking lot. They do by bud light loading dock. You can check sources on this. Not making it up 

Gotcha. That is much more plausible. If it was on the field it definitely didn't happen, just wanted to clarify.

Here is my view after the game.

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I need to believe this is real and can be a great thread. It’s on you @kevinc855 to keep this alive and be transparent. You opened Pandora’s box and if true, it’s hilarious. 

Fixed. 

I need to believe this is real and can be a great thread. It’s on you @kevinc855 to keep this alive and be transparent. You opened Pandora’s box and if true, it’s embarrassing for you.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I sat in 111c last night. I have a video which I will post later today of the players walking towards the locker room through the glass wall.

I saw the crowd that was outside by the 111c entrance. Have to say that is mostly kids looking for gloves and all that from the players. 

I am not saying you didn't do this, I wasn't outside at that time. I am saying out of everyone I saw, nobody was heckling.  Call me old fashioned but I just don't see how heckling helps in any way.

I used to go to Jets games in Buffalo every year as a child, and was verbally abused, spit on, had drinks thrown at me, and much more.  I was just a little kid in a jets jacket and hat.  This incidence barely qualifies as heckling.   

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You think it’s okay to heckle another man in public. Oh wait, we’re not…

It’s kind of part of the team/fan dynamic. You’re not always going to get your ass kissed. Douglas I’m sure settled down once he got back to his mansion.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

It’s kind of part of the team/fan dynamic. You’re not always going to get your ass kissed. Douglas I’m sure settled down once he got back to his mansion.

Poor GM. Making 3 million a year. Drafts the biggest bust in years and a fan from 20 feet away yells at him about it! The horror. Poor JD

• Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1

6 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I used to go to Jets games in Buffalo every year as a child, and was verbally abused, spit on, had drinks thrown at me, and much more.  I was just a little kid in a jets jacket and hat.  This incidence barely qualifies as heckling.   

Can confirm games in the 90’s were no walk in the park. This is Patty cake compared to the nonsense that used to happen in the stadium. Heard a lot worse than a Ryan Leaf joke.

• Upvote 2