Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

1 minute ago, Jets1958 said:

Kevin 

I know you said a few other people were present. Anyone you know? Sat with? Travelled to the game with? Or were they all just random people and you were a lone wolf?

I waited alone after the game. They don’t leave to like an hour after 

• More Ugh 2

1 hour ago, Jolot said:

Can’t believe you insulted Ryan Leaf like that . 

I was actually thinking days ago that Leaf looked way more the pro QB than Wilson ever has.  I still can’t believe how incredibly bad this all is and I supported Wilson for as long as I could.  He actually is in the running for being the Worst 1st Rd QB drafted IN NFL HISTORY.  Even the “crème of the Worst” could hit dump off passes at a much higher rate.

Wilson makes Sanchez look like Joe Namath. This team is so incredibly snake bit.  To miss this badly on two Top 3 picks at the most important position is unbelievable.

Also, as last night showed, this ENTIRE Jet team has “checked out”.  They see Wilson on the field they’re just like “f**k it, I ain’t giving all, getting hurt, we can’t win anyway”.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/22/zach-wilson-done-with-jets-after-latest-disaster/

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

They “detained me” for like 5-7 minutes. A security supervisor came over and questioned me. He let me go 

I got home late last night 

I can believe. There use to be this guy that had a deal with one of the ushers who tore your ticket as you entered the Garden. He jist folded them and gave them back to the guy.  We were going to a Ranger playoff game. They were playing the Islanders and we were sitting behind a very loud Islander fan. Ranger were losing badly and he got more obnoxious  as the game went on. Now I was an Islanders fan so I thought it was funny but my friends were not having it. They started screaming for the Rangers to hit the Islander players, the guy in front of us threw his beer at my friends and all Hell broke loose after that. We ended up in a room in the basement and then the head of security just said , you have no tickets, you got into a fight, and you did it in front of 18000 witnesses and closed circuit TV. I think you should just get the ef out here. Took about 10 minutes.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I waited alone after the game. They don’t leave to like an hour after 

I believe you.  Why make up a story like that?

Got to be eating at Douglas every day, to miss so incredibly badly on Wilson, but at least he has put together what finally looks to be a real pro roster, almost over night.

The quest continues though to find real talent for the most important position of all.

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

I get what you’re saying, but let’s be real. Kevin is a pain in the a** here too. He likes to tell people how to fan, and loves to Pat himself on the back for “showing up”. Look at how he’s reacting in this thread.  
does it surprise me that he acted like a fool in public? Not in the least. Does it surprise me he’s proudly posting about it here? Again, not in the least.

Yeah not something I’d wait an hour after the game to get off my chest but again this is mild heckling that Douglas should expect as a public figure and being known as the guy who drafted Zach Wilson. Even if Douglas ends up getting canned over the pick he will be fine. 

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

Guys, this story is likely made up, and at the very least completely embellished. My man can't even write in complete sentences, and in telling this story, seems to believe that JD is the one that comes off as the loser of it.

It happened, I witnessed it while I was hiding behind a tall redwood near the player’s parking lot with the actor who played Arnold from the Facts of Life.  Big Jets fan.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, usapaw said:

If true, it's understandable. Emotional arse kicking by opponent and seeing another first round pick blow up. If you are going to poke the lion don't be surprised that he growls at you. What is increasingly worrying is that Saleh may just walk away if they are puppet stringing him as a coach. It cetainly appears ZW is being force fed to him. 

I hate to keep having hope, but the last salvageable situation would be if White is cleared for contact with ten days prior to the next game and we can see him play the next 2 games. Strev looks to me like a poor man’s version of T. Hill and I am not so sure he can become a good enough passer to be a full time starter. We can then get more data on White and if we can keep him then bring someone else in next year along with White as the 2 Active game day QBs.

• More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, the Claw said:

And there it is. Envy.

I don’t “feel bad” for JD, dude. I feel bad for you. After an embarrassing loss in terrible weather, a grown man (drunk probably) waited in a specific area to heckle a sports team, was confronted when he did so, then pearl clutched about it on a message board. 

When will people understand that yes, you can say what you want when you want but that doesn’t protect you from the consequences of what you say. An adult goes home after the game. Period.

I’m allowed to heckle: it’s part of sports. Why does it trigger you so much what I do with my time. 

• More Ugh 1

I’m struggling why so many seem to doubt this.

name the poster on this board who hates jd the most - it is kev.

name the poster who loved jd after this years draft - kev

now that it has gone to sh-t name the poster who was back on the gate jd wagon- yup kev.

I absolutely see him doing this after sitting they that crap.

as for jd’s response and saleh holding him- something tells me that is the alchohol consumed

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, the Claw said:

And there it is. Envy.

I don’t “feel bad” for JD, dude. I feel bad for you. After an embarrassing loss in terrible weather, a grown man (drunk probably) waited in a specific area to heckle a sports team, was confronted when he did so, then pearl clutched about it on a message board. 

When will people understand that yes, you can say what you want when you want but that doesn’t protect you from the consequences of what you say. An adult goes home after the game. Period.

^^^^^^ This

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

I’m allowed to heckle: it’s part of sports. Why does it trigger you so much what I do with my time. 

Why does it trigger you soo much about him spending his time calling you out about being a douche?  You are the one on the board bragging about this incident.  If you don't see how some of us are going to think this is childish and down right ridiculous on your part then you have some growing up to do.  You waited an hour in the rain to heckle some one.  OK I wouldn't waste my time doing that but hey do you.  The part that gets me is the bragging on a message board like we should be proud of you.  C'mon man.  Be proud of yourself 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2