Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

1 minute ago, sec143dmf said:

Why does it trigger you soo much about him spending his time calling you out about being a douche?  You are the one on the board bragging about this incident.  If you don't see how some of us are going to think this is childish and down right ridiculous on your part then you have some growing up to do.  You waited an hour in the rain to heckle some one.  OK I wouldn't waste my time doing that but hey do you.  The part that gets me is the bragging on a message board like we should be proud of you.  C'mon man.  Be proud of yourself 

I’m very proud of myself lol. I have a family a job a house. I’m a jets fan. If other people want to judge me have at it. I don’t need to impress anyone here 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I’m struggling why so many seem to doubt this.

name the poster on this board who hates jd the most - it is kev.

name the poster who loved jd after this years draft - kev

now that it has gone to sh-t name the poster who was back on the gate jd wagon- yup kev.

I absolutely see him doing this after sitting they that crap.

as for jd’s response and saleh holding him- something tells me that is the alchohol consumed

What Kevin is not saying is; he's done this each game this season and he finally broke JD with the same Ryan Leaf joke for the 400th time. 

• Haha 4

Just now, BP said:

You’re lucky you didn’t get your ass beat. He’s 300 lbs and could have just said he felt threatened.

there’s something wrong with you dude. How old are you?

Well he would of gotten arrested and fired. 

Imagaine if kevinc855 got JD fired by literally having him beat me up. That be a story 

• More Ugh 3

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Imagaine if kevinc855 got JD fired by literally having him beat me up. That be a story 

Bro. Security would have removed you after heckling a billionaire. Whatever you hoped to accomplish with this thread is just sad and weird. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Yeah, right.

(AP) East Rutherford 

“Kevinc858 was beaten and taken to the hospital after a physical confrontation with Jets gm Joe Douglas. 858 was verbally abusing several jets staff and witnesses say he shoved Douglas. Jets are contemplating revoking Kevin’s beloved season tickets. Police did not press charges”

that’s how it would have read

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, sec143dmf said:

Wow so cool.  Loser.  How about I sit at your job and tell you how bad you suck when you make a mistake.  Then I go on the internet to brag about it.  Some of you guys need to check yourselves. 

If your going to pay me what Douglas makes it’s a deal and I’ll even bring some tomatoes for you to throw at me.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BP said:

Yeah, right.

(AP) East Rutherford 

“Kevinc858 was beaten and taken to the hospital after a physical confrontation with Jets gm Joe Douglas. 858 was verbally abusing several jets staff and witnesses say he shoved Douglas. Jets are contemplating revoking Kevin’s beloved season tickets. Police did not press charges”

that’s how it would have read

Sitting out in the rain and watching that debacle would be considered time served.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Forgive me for not knowing the layout of the stadium, but the majority of the stadia and ballparks that I have been to have a very private ingress and egress for players and ball club personnel. Shame on Metlife for not figuring that in design Seems like a flaw.

The only time I waited for coaches and players was after that cincy Sunday night game (last game at giants stadium). And I had no choice because my ride wanted to. Got to meet westhoff and Dustin Keller and others. But it was after a big win to celebrate, not after a humiliating loss to harass them.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BP said:

The only time I waited for coaches and players was after that cincy Sunday night game (last game at giants stadium). And I had no choice because my ride wanted to. Got to meet westhoff and Dustin Keller and others. But it was after a big win to celebrate, not after a humiliating loss to harass them.

1976? ?

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Forgive me for not knowing the layout of the stadium, but the majority of the stadia and ballparks that I have been to have a very private ingress and egress for players and ball club personnel. Shame on Metlife for not figuring that in design Seems like a flaw.

With all of the other things that are screwed up in the design of MetLife are you surprised.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind him had to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

And you're proud about that?

25 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I’m allowed to heckle: it’s part of sports. Why does it trigger you so much what I do with my time. 

I've been thinking about this, Mr. Hand. If I'm here and you're here, doesn't that make it our time?”

ok fine, I guess I’m done. shamed into silence. ?

• Haha 4