Kevinc Says: "JD cursed me out last night" (merged)

kevinc855

13 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Plus any altercation at the stadium , brings in State Police not local authorities , not sure that is something you wanted to mess with on a cold rainy night pre holidays.

He voiced his opinion. Kev's posts are, let me be nice, questionable at times, but I don't see he did anything wrong at teh stadium or here on this forum. Whatever happened to free speech or do we live in another galaxy. In before Lock Stock and Barrels.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

So I waited by the bud light gate after the game where the players exit. JD came out and I said “way to draft ryan Leaf joe” and he lost his sh*t. Told me he “break me like a pretzel” and Saleh who was coming behind him had to grab him and push him toward the gate while security came. Of course security got mad at me and tried to blame me. Told them to check the cameras which they did not of course. They let let me walk. 

wow it was crazy 

A few things:

!. This incident tells me that Joe Douglas likes hard pretzels that you can break, and is not a fan of the soft pretzels that you have to pull apart.

2. Your words must have really hit home, and Joe must really feel that he did in fact draft the second coming of Ryan Leaf.  If he didn't feel this way, then he wouldn't have gotten mad.  So, your words were true in JD's eyes.

3. The fact that JD got angry is to me a good thing.  You want the GM of the Jets to care about what's going on around him, and this tells me that JD cares.  Good job in finding out if JD actually cares or not.

4. I would have liked you to have also asked him about Becton, but I realize that you only had one shot, and you used it.  

Congratulations on representing yourself, your fellow Jets fans, and JetNation proudly!  We all owe you thanks!

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Guys, this story is likely made up, and at the very least completely embellished. My man can't even write in complete sentences, and in telling this story, seems to believe that JD is the one that comes off as the loser of it.

But that's the most believable part of all this.  First time reading Kevin's posts?

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Have you watched the last 4 games? You think we are good? 

Absolutely.  This team fought for Mike White.  They didn't fight for Zach Wilson.  At least not last night.  We win both games with Mike and are in the hunt still.  

And Mike White, if I'm being truly honest, isn't THAT good.  He's capable of being a top-25 ish QB in this league right now but perhaps not top 20.  So that tells you a lot about how competitive this team was for most of the season.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Something like that is nothing compared to what players have to deal with verbally As the GM of an NFL team, you cannot respond like that It’s not as if he stalked his kid at a little league game ??if the story is true, it reflects poorly on JD

Very poorly.  

I'm not sure why, but I believe the story.  It's just too bizarre to fabricate.  Anyway, it's time for JD to admit that ZW is a colossal bust and move on.  Getting angry at fans who see the obvious does not absolve him of his responsibility to improve this team.  That means new QB to compete with White next season.  Period.  If not, then I want JD fired.

2 hours ago, the Claw said:

When will people understand that yes, you can say what you want when you want but that doesn’t protect you from the consequences of what you say. An adult goes home after the game. Period.

But then we wouldn't have this glorious thread.

Thank goodness for the Kevin's of the world.  Not all heroes wear capes.  Though maybe Kevin wears one IRL I dunno.  He's weird.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Trotter said:

I’m struggling why so many seem to doubt this.

name the poster on this board who hates jd the most - it is kev.

name the poster who loved jd after this years draft - kev

now that it has gone to sh-t name the poster who was back on the gate jd wagon- yup kev.

I absolutely see him doing this after sitting they that crap.

as for jd’s response and saleh holding him- something tells me that is the alchohol consumed

Bi-Polar I Disorder

• Haha 2