Zach's Mom Has a Message (Zach sucks merged)

9 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

This fan base is impossible. No way any parent lets a high drafted QB come to the Jets ever again. 3/4 of the fan base hated him the second he was drafted, and trolled the living sh*t out of anyone who wouldnt say he sucked on day 1. 

Don't hear Garrett Wilson's nor Gardner's nor White's nor the Williams' parents so complaining. And Q took some rations of poop the first few seasons here. 

• Sympathy 1

The messaging of Zach's mom is some batsh*t crazy / creepy stuff.

Still has nothing to do with Wilson having worse basic QB mechanics than some high-schoolers though.

But you have to appreciate every time the slightest opportunity pops up around here, some insist every other Jets fan but them must be at fault for everything.  Nothing quite like tirades with the brilliantly unintended irony of coming from the self-dubbed sole true non-toxic one.

I think people have replaced having real lives and friends with social media......they flip around all day on their phones watching and listening to podcasts and debate shows and start taking everything way too seriously....their lives become online debates over politics and sports and wheather or not their favorite teams win games and in their spare time they are saving democracy. 

• Post of the Week 1

48 minutes ago, Larz said:

Guys. 

bringing in the family crosses a line 

not cool 

Kids messaging on social media of all places are the same losers who can't say something to someones face directly. And one of those soft douche bots of course had to message someones mom. What an absolute blithering waste of life.

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

I think people have replaced having real lives and friends with social media......they flip around all day on their phones watching and listening to podcasts and debate shows and start taking everything way too seriously....their lives become online debates over politics and sports and wheather or not their favorite teams win games and in their spare time they are saving democracy. 

Eh people have been rotten since the beginning of time. It’s just more convenient now. 

2 minutes ago, DireJet said:

Eh people have been rotten since the beginning of time. It’s just more convenient now. 

The difference is it gives the rotten people an easy place to congrigate and makes them less likely to straighten themselves out...in the past people would have to get their sh*t together or be alone now they just find freaks like themselves online. lol

3 minutes ago, undertow said:

The difference is it gives the rotten people an easy place to congrigate and makes them less likely to straighten themselves out...in the past people would have to get their sh*t together or be alone now they just find freaks like themselves online. lol

I’m not disagreeing. Parents are more important than ever!

• Upvote 1

This fan base is impossible. No way any parent lets a high drafted QB come to the Jets ever again. 3/4 of the fan base hated him the second he was drafted, and trolled the living sh*t out of anyone who wouldnt say he sucked on day 1. 
But....

He DID suck......

From day 1.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Post of the Week 2

Her son might be bad at QB...but she's 100% right...This fanbase is extremely toxic and disgusting at times....they started booing the guy after he rightly threw a screen pass into the ground...

Social media is poison....what kind of a dirtbag do you have to be to think it's okay to casually message that woman about her son like that?

No matter the talent level of the guys we've taken.....we've managed to completely crash 2 top 3 picks at QB in the span of 4 years......sure blame the kids for not playing well...it's completely warranted, but the organization has to look themselves in the mirror for their entire process of drafting someone that high....

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

She’s 100% correct to respond to that a$$hole  that way. Yeah he’s bad, but you don’t personally message his mom and insult her son to that way. No matter how bad he has played. We are the worst fan base in all of sports and I am embarrassed to be part of it. Not renewing my season tickets. Not because Zach played badly last night. Because the entire team played terrible last night and the coaches were awful, yet we are throwing things onto the field at players, and blaming one person for this catastrophe. Our defense gave up 250 yards in the first half and we had a ton of penalties. Was that Zach? Sure he’s bad, but we sucked in every facet last night.

I will never bring my son to another game to that armpit of a stadium with 20,000 dumb ass fans.  Ban me please admin. These boards are just a glimpse of what we represent and don’t worry, will never coming back. I am sure most of you will be happy. Don’t give a sh*t. Supporting behavior like this is a ******* embarrassment. 

Good riddance

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Don't hear Garrett Wilson's nor Gardner's nor White's nor the Williams' parents so complaining. And Q took some rations of poop the first few seasons here. 

Bruh, were talking about QB's here, nobody hates WR's, Jets fans think the only player that matters is QB, unless the team wins, than the QB did nothing, but other than that, only thing that matters is QB, try to keep up

• Upvote 1