Zach's Mom Has a Message (Zach sucks merged)

23 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I’m not sure.

She seems like a lot of mtce and I don’t think that equates to a good cook.

you need someone like Lydia bostonovich. Told my wife, she would be gone if I had a shot

I’m an equal opportunity glutton. Plus when I’m serious I just call my personal chef. He specializes in beer infused delicacies. 

@JTJet

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

It's embarrassing and creepy that a Jets fan would get into this exchange with Zach's mom and then publicize it.

It's also true that this fanbase is no more or less toxic than any other NFL fanbase on the east coast. Jalen Hurts seems to have managed in Philly - the most notorious fanbase in America. 

The problem for these kids is going from being worshiped as golden gods at college to existing in an unforgiving NFL environment. No doubt these players and their families feel the shock of such a transition. No doubt they view it as "toxic". 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m an equal opportunity glutton. Plus when I’m serious I just call my personal chef. He specializes in beer infused delicacies. 

@JTJet

Indeed. IPA braised Ribs, Porter Meatballs, Chocolate Stout Beeramisu, Amber Ale Cheese Sauce. Bourbon French Toast. 

I'm the guy one sees when you need the fix. 

Iron Chef Cooking GIF by giphystudios2021

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, JETS SB said:

She’s 100% correct to respond to that a$$hole  that way. Yeah he’s bad, but you don’t personally message his mom and insult her son to that way. No matter how bad he has played. We are the worst fan base in all of sports and I am embarrassed to be part of it. Not renewing my season tickets. Not because Zach played badly last night. Because the entire team played terrible last night and the coaches were awful, yet we are throwing things onto the field at players, and blaming one person for this catastrophe. Our defense gave up 250 yards in the first half and we had a ton of penalties. Was that Zach? Sure he’s bad, but we sucked in every facet last night.

I will never bring my son to another game to that armpit of a stadium with 20,000 dumb ass fans.  Ban me please admin. These boards are just a glimpse of what we represent and don’t worry, will never coming back. I am sure most of you will be happy. Don’t give a sh*t. Supporting behavior like this is a ******* embarrassment. 

ron burgundy GIF

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Whats Up Hello GIF

It was doomed from the start, kid like that cannot make it in New York. You called it from the start. I'm convinced the only reason that Douglass et al thought that they could make it work, is that they truly didn't understand what it meant to play in New York, until now. You need to be raised to completely ignore outside noise, like a Manning or Tiger Woods, or have the giant I-have-to-carry-them-in-a-wheelbarrow balls to never waiver in yourself, like a Mark Messier. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Alot of this may never have happend, and Wilson may have even panned out, had the Jets front office/coaching staff  just sat Wilson his entire rookie year and let him sit, watch, learn and improve his game. Myself and a few others called in after he was drafted - he's not ready, the staff is not ready and the surrounding cast is not ready. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Let's have some class. Talking sh*t about a guy to his Mom is so childish.

People have to grow up. These are real people with emotions and feelings. Wilson sucks, and it sucks for all of us; including him and his family. It's the guys livelihood that he's been working at since he was a kid. Having it crumble in such a disastrous fashion in front of the nation has got to be tough for that whole family. Especially when fans take out their frustration against them. 

This sucks for everyone involved, but cmon man. 

• Post of the Week 1

She’s 100% correct to respond to that a$$hole  that way. Yeah he’s bad, but you don’t personally message his mom and insult her son to that way. No matter how bad he has played. We are the worst fan base in all of sports and I am embarrassed to be part of it. Not renewing my season tickets. Not because Zach played badly last night. Because the entire team played terrible last night and the coaches were awful, yet we are throwing things onto the field at players, and blaming one person for this catastrophe. Our defense gave up 250 yards in the first half and we had a ton of penalties. Was that Zach? Sure he’s bad, but we sucked in every facet last night.

I will never bring my son to another game to that armpit of a stadium with 20,000 dumb ass fans.  Ban me please admin. These boards are just a glimpse of what we represent and don’t worry, will never coming back. I am sure most of you will be happy. Don’t give a sh*t. Supporting behavior like this is a ******* embarrassment. 

Please stay ... You are one of a few reasonable voices in a cesspool of ignorance.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

This fan base is impossible. No way any parent lets a high drafted QB come to the Jets ever again. 3/4 of the fan base hated him the second he was drafted, and trolled the living sh*t out of anyone who wouldnt say he sucked on day 1. 
This is 100% the problem... All the idiots jumping all over this kid because the Jets drafted a QB that could throw instead of a RB posing as a QB from day one ... It's been incessant and non-stop.

Then you have brainiacs creating accounts for the sole purpose of disparaging the kid with every single post they make. [mention=39439]VJphillyfan[/mention] I'm looking at you.

It's truly a sad state ... The kid should never have seen the field without being developed first.

• Upvote 1

Alot of this may never have happend, and Wilson may have even panned out, had the Jets front office/coaching staff  just sat Wilson his entire rookie year and let him sit, watch, learn and improve his game. Myself and a few others called in after he was drafted - he's not ready, the staff is not ready and the surrounding cast is not ready. 
Yup I remember that clearly ... Guys that knew more called it early.