Zach's Mom Has a Message (Zach sucks merged)

36 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

The offense has suffered because of injuries but they still have enough to be able to gain yards and put up some points like an average offense at the very least. 4th string ex CFLer Streveler look better FFS. Zach is the main reason the Jets are not a playoff team once again after being 7-4 so yes I can be pissed off that he sucks. Merry Christmas. 

No points with Strevler, terrible red zone and third down conversion from White who cant stay on the field, Flacco is done.  

Its a bad O with this OL and running game.   With a QB who cant run it its worse   

Team is 2 and 5 with Flacco and White.  

Really good high end QB play wins with this team.

its not a good team.  Good D, bad special teams, bad O, terrible QB play   

• Sympathy 1

you know i never trust people who dont drink.  I mean it is ok not to drink but to be a virgin like you are saving yourself for marriage is just plain over the top and hiding some other underlying issues.  If Lisa would just let her ZachiePoo maybe have a beer or 3 for once maybe the kid would get out of his own way and play better, get some confidence back.  Smoke a joint too while you at it and reflect a bit.  Hey and dont stop there, find yourself some mushrooms and do a walk about and maybe why not since you have come this far snort some lines off some blondes ass and do some shooters, **** don't stop there go out get yourself a bottle tequila and finish it off with a few pack a butts, do some more lines, bang the...oh wait sorry that was me...carry on

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I have been a Jets fan since 1966. Grew up not far from training camp in Hofstra. Joe Namath touched my head after practice once and didn't wash my hair for a week. Joe's agent paid my buddy Leon a $1 to stand by his car to make sure nobody broke into Joe's car and Leon & I were two 4' 8" bodyguards diligently standing by Joe's car. I have never posted on any website before and likely will never again!

Zach's mom called us a Toxic Fan Base--NO!! get out of your UT bubble--open your eyes--WE ARE A STARVED FAN BASE! There is not a single person posting anything that wanted Zach to be anything but the a great QB for the Jets. Our starved hearts just can not fathom how bad your son is playing! Maybe if Zach had more sense of accountability in his life and less entitlement and maybe even a bit more hardship along the way--he would be prepared for what appears to one of the first setbacks/hurdles he has had to overcome in his life.

We all want the best for our kids. I am sure MOM is heartbroken for how things have developed for Zach in his NY career--but Reality Sucks! He ain't ready for it, nothing shows US TOXIC Fans he can overcome it--attacking US GANG GREEN NATION--is just another dodge of holding Zach accountable for what is the worst QB play in the NFL!

JET NATION--Simply put Joe D & Robert S rebuilt the worst roster in the NFL more quickly than any of us expected and Zach didn't develop even remotely close to how fast the rest of our young team did! DO NOT JUMP on the dump JD or RS Bandwagon--we haven't had a GM/ Coach combination like these two guys in a long time! These guys whiffed on a 1st Round QB pick--Oh Well--so do many others--nobody is calling more for Shanahan's & Lynch's heads and there is no one on the planet who knows if Trey Lance is any better than Zach--yet, those two guys have built a championship roster so good a 7th round draft pick could take them to the Super Bowl--JD & RS will do the same here but back off==they whiffed on Zach--let them do their jobs--Look at all of the under 25 yr. old talent we have on our team--we will be fine--MOM--sorry for your boy--but we will be fine w/o Zach--Good Luck in UT!!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

52 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

you know i never trust people who dont drink.  I mean it is ok not to drink but to be a virgin like you are saving yourself for marriage is just plain over the top and hiding some other underlying issues.  If Lisa would just let her ZachiePoo maybe have a beer or 3 for once maybe the kid would get out of his own way and play better, get some confidence back.  Smoke a joint too while you at it and reflect a bit.  Hey and dont stop there, find yourself some mushrooms and do a walk about and maybe why not since you have come this far snort some lines off some blondes ass and do some shooters, **** don't stop there go out get yourself a bottle tequila and finish it off with a few pack a butts, do some more lines, bang the...oh wait sorry that was me...carry on

Find this an interesting prospective.  There are people who simply don't like booze for any number of reasons, or give it up because it's a problem. But to never even try it, and the same with caffeine, it's alien. Without discussing anyone's religion, don't get it. Heck if I don't have a good strong iced coffee to start the day, it's a problem. 

Pot is a mild intoxicant. Like booze, can be abused. I like a gummie after a tough weekend, when you've partied a little to hard and you need to get to sleep. Or dealing with pain. Without gummies post torn rotator cuff surgery, I would not have slept for weeks. 

Anything harder is evil and you're playing with fire. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I think toxic weirdos like that exist in every fanbase but this is for sure a tough place/market/fanbase to be successful with.

You need to be mentally and physically tough, thick skinned and able to block out the noise — which doesn’t exactly describe Zach Wilson.

I do feel like it describes Sam Darnold though. 

22 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Find this an interesting prospective.  There are people who simply don't like booze for any number of reasons, or give it up because it's a problem. But to never even try it, and the same with caffeine, it's alien. Without discussing anyone's religion, don't get it. Heck if I don't have a good strong iced coffee to start the day, it's a problem. 

Pot is a mild intoxicant. Like booze, can be abused. I like a gummie after a tough weekend, when you've partied a little to hard and you need to get to sleep. Or dealing with pain. Without gummies post torn rotator cuff surgery, I would not have slept for weeks. 

Anything harder is evil and you're playing with fire. 

yeah took it too far but youth needs to experience dumb reckless youth at some point....except for my kids that is. They are not allowed.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Maybe they real and she’s trying to backtrack.. who knows.

Just grateful we were able to hold the crazy off until December this year.

It’s a sub-sub plot point. We have already experienced the climax of her son’s epic flame out. Now we just need to suffer through — if the lord is merciful — a quick and tidy denouement then we can hit the road and maybe make Red Robin before they close for a burger before relieving the babysitter.

9 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Wilson sucks. 

All the guys that have come in, have failed to win games.  

Stop drinking the mike white Kool aid. He's just a better pocket passer. He doesn't avoid the rush, he doesn't make plays outside the pocket and he can't stay healthy.

Just being better than Zach doesn't make you good.

What about leading the offense to back to back 450+ yard games this year and throwing for an average of 320 ypg and completing 62% of his passes?  2 of his 3 games were on the road against teams with 12-3 records. If Berrios holds on to a catchable ball in the EZ they win that game also. The guy is pretty damn good. Staying healthy is another question. 

9 hours ago, Biggs said:

No points with Strevler, terrible red zone and third down conversion from White who cant stay on the field, Flacco is done.  

Its a bad O with this OL and running game.   With a QB who cant run it its worse   

No points with Streveler because they had to go for it on 4th down on the 10 yard line because they were already down 2 scores because Zach Wilson couldn't do sh*t. It doesn't take away from the fact that the offense still looked way better with a 4th string CFL QB than the 2OA pick. White was 1-2 and both losses were on the road against teams that are currently both 12-3 and if Berrios hangs on to that ball in the end zone they are 2-1. The Jets offense had back to back 450+ yard games. They looked like an NFL offense and moved the ball. Average QB play has this team at 10-5. Horrible QB play, mostly from Zach Wilson, has this team at 7-8. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, Jets723 said:

My stalker is back I see ? 

So no names, huh? I guess your prior post was just more of your usual nonsense?

BTW Don’t flatter yourself. I’m not your stalker,

I’m the guy who doesn’t like you, or the crap you post here. There’s a very big difference between the two. Get it straight, I don’t like you..

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Biggs said:

Bullsh*t.  They won most of their games with pretty sh*tty qb play. 

There are 22 guys on the field.  If his Mommy wants to blame the toxic fan base he is a puss.  It only matters what you and the other 21 guys are doing

• Upvote 1

On 12/23/2022 at 6:23 PM, JETS SB said:

She’s 100% correct to respond to that a$$hole  that way. Yeah he’s bad, but you don’t personally message his mom and insult her son to that way. No matter how bad he has played. We are the worst fan base in all of sports and I am embarrassed to be part of it. Not renewing my season tickets. Not because Zach played badly last night. Because the entire team played terrible last night and the coaches were awful, yet we are throwing things onto the field at players, and blaming one person for this catastrophe. Our defense gave up 250 yards in the first half and we had a ton of penalties. Was that Zach? Sure he’s bad, but we sucked in every facet last night.

I will never bring my son to another game to that armpit of a stadium with 20,000 dumb ass fans.  Ban me please admin. These boards are just a glimpse of what we represent and don’t worry, will never coming back. I am sure most of you will be happy. Don’t give a sh*t. Supporting behavior like this is a ******* embarrassment. 

I agree with this poster 100% - where he says he should be banned.  

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Was at the game and things I heard said embarrassed me as the team and coaches walked off the field. 

The idea that “I paid to be entertained so I can treat another man or woman any way I want and even dehumanize them” is a sickness and is not IMO reflective of the vast majority of posters out here.  

But as a 50 plus year Jets fan what I heard was shocking to me

I hope Saleh took some receipts.  

23 hours ago, Biggs said:

JD drafted him and Saleh threw him into the fray.   When a fighter can’t defend himself you stop the fight.   

Zach is a victim of the incompetence.   Most Jets fans know that because we’ve seen it for years.  

He’s not ready to play NFL football.   He’s a nice kid.   They were able to hide it when the OL was competent and the running game worked.   No different than Sanchez.  When it broke down he was defenseless.   Mike White who can run the O was defenseless and the put him back in.

This team isn’t a playoff team.   Playoff teams don’t collapse at the 9 game mark of a 17 game season.

Doug Peterson and Brian Dabol where available when JD went with Saleh.  Both seem to have a clue when it comes to QB development.   Both would have helped make the right pick at 2.   They weren’t here.  

JD has to fix it and Saleh has to win.   The positive vibes BS is gone.    It’s written all over Saleh’s face. 

Zach is not the problem and he’s not the solution.   This is JD and Saleh.  They fix it or see you later.   They probably have 2years unless we have a 5 win or less season next year.

What leads you to say he is a “nice kid?”

5 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Bullsh*t.  They won most of their games with pretty sh*tty qb play. 

There are 22 guys on the field.  If his Mommy wants to blame the toxic fan base he is a puss.  It only matters what you and the other 21 guys are doing

The fan base isn’t to blame for what’s happening.   The fan base clearly has a contingency of low class individuals who’s behavior is disgraceful and toxic isn’t an unreasonable way to describe it.   

What mother or father wouldn’t want to protect her son?   You may not like it but you could have the decency to recognize it.

Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 1