Zach's Mom Has a Message (Zach sucks merged)

18 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

The offense has suffered because of injuries but they still have enough to be able to gain yards and put up some points like an average offense at the very least. 4th string ex CFLer Streveler look better FFS. Zach is the main reason the Jets are not a playoff team once again after being 7-4 so yes I can be pissed off that he sucks. Merry Christmas. 

They will never acquiesce that Zach Wilson is unfit for the NFL.  The OL may suck, but that is true for many NFL teams and their QBs don't play nearly as ineptly as Z Wilson.    Zach Wilson is not even fit to be a career backup.

And to whoever mentioned that Geno Smith is now doing well.....   hahahahahahahaha..  after what... 12 years of total garbage?  Yepp....  some people on this board actually post that we should have kept Geno Smith.    Wow is this board dumb sometimes.  

Zach Wilson will not be in the NFL 3 yerars from now.  He's not capable physically and mentally.

JD needs to break his own pretzel and cut the guy loose ASAP.

• Upvote 1

On 12/23/2022 at 6:47 PM, Gastineau Lives said:

What’s wrong with you

Thumbs up GL, that's ALMOST as bad as this guy that I heard about who picks fights in the Meadowlands parking lot with other fans for something they said on a message board-people are just sick in the head you know?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Thumbs up GL, that's ALMOST as bad as this guy that I heard about who picks fights in the Meadowlands parking lot with other fans for something they said on a message board-people are just sick in the head you know?

This almost feels like you're saying that's me. But that's not possible. But if you are, why would you say that? 

50 minutes ago, DLJ said:

What a complete douchebag he is, why go after his mother?

In fairness, her use of the cancer of social media is part of this. She has put herself out there as if some kind of debutant star, a milf Paris Hilton, look-how-Rich-and-popular-and-sexy I am social media front, an attempt to make herself a minor celebrity in the vein of “Real (Rich) Housewives”, and she’s been very up front being on socials for Zach.

Like it or not, that attracts a lot of attention, both good and bad, in this era of social media spotlight whoring and resultant e-abuse.

To be clear, this does NOT justify any of the abuse. It’s all a sh*tshow. 

• Upvote 4

On 12/24/2022 at 8:05 AM, Charlie Brown said:

Was at the game and things I heard said embarrassed me as the team and coaches walked off the field. 

The idea that “I paid to be entertained so I can treat another man or woman any way I want and even dehumanize them” is a sickness and is not IMO reflective of the vast majority of posters out here.  

But as a 50 plus year Jets fan what I heard was shocking to me

What were you hearing CB?

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

In fairness, her use of the cancer of social media is part of this. She has put herself out there as if some kind of debutant star, a milf Paris Hilton, look-how-Rich-and-popular-and-sexy I am social media front, an attempt to make herself a minor celebrity in the vein of “Real (Rich) Housewives”, and she’s been very up front being on socials for Zach.

Like it or not, that attracts a lot of attention, both good and bad, in this era of social media spotlight whoring and resultant e-abuse.

To be clear, this does NOT justify any of the abuse. It’s all a sh*tshow. 

and I have no doubt she's ready and fully able to deal with this and other consequences of her devotion to social media.  It comes with the territory and she knows it. 

No sympathy for her.  She put the bullseye on her own back a long time ago.

18 hours ago, 1966andbeyondJETS said:

I have been a Jets fan since 1966. Grew up not far from training camp in Hofstra. Joe Namath touched my head after practice once and didn't wash my hair for a week. Joe's agent paid my buddy Leon a $1 to stand by his car to make sure nobody broke into Joe's car and Leon & I were two 4' 8" bodyguards diligently standing by Joe's car. I have never posted on any website before and likely will never again!

Zach's mom called us a Toxic Fan Base--NO!! get out of your UT bubble--open your eyes--WE ARE A STARVED FAN BASE! There is not a single person posting anything that wanted Zach to be anything but the a great QB for the Jets. Our starved hearts just can not fathom how bad your son is playing! Maybe if Zach had more sense of accountability in his life and less entitlement and maybe even a bit more hardship along the way--he would be prepared for what appears to one of the first setbacks/hurdles he has had to overcome in his life.

We all want the best for our kids. I am sure MOM is heartbroken for how things have developed for Zach in his NY career--but Reality Sucks! He ain't ready for it, nothing shows US TOXIC Fans he can overcome it--attacking US GANG GREEN NATION--is just another dodge of holding Zach accountable for what is the worst QB play in the NFL!

JET NATION--Simply put Joe D & Robert S rebuilt the worst roster in the NFL more quickly than any of us expected and Zach didn't develop even remotely close to how fast the rest of our young team did! DO NOT JUMP on the dump JD or RS Bandwagon--we haven't had a GM/ Coach combination like these two guys in a long time! These guys whiffed on a 1st Round QB pick--Oh Well--so do many others--nobody is calling more for Shanahan's & Lynch's heads and there is no one on the planet who knows if Trey Lance is any better than Zach--yet, those two guys have built a championship roster so good a 7th round draft pick could take them to the Super Bowl--JD & RS will do the same here but back off==they whiffed on Zach--let them do their jobs--Look at all of the under 25 yr. old talent we have on our team--we will be fine--MOM--sorry for your boy--but we will be fine w/o Zach--Good Luck in UT!!

^Great post.  Let this NOT be your final post.  JN needs some balance.  My first game at Shea was in 1966.  I was 8.  Grew up just a mile and a half walk through Flushing Meadow Park to Shea. 

This isn't the first time, nor will it be the last, that some yoyo will blame the fans for the team's and players' problems.  Hell, some of our fans here on this board blame the Jets failures on the fans, especially the STH's who are the most hungry for a playoff appearance.

18 hours ago, 1966andbeyondJETS said:

I have been a Jets fan since 1966. Grew up not far from training camp in Hofstra. Joe Namath touched my head after practice once and didn't wash my hair for a week. Joe's agent paid my buddy Leon a $1 to stand by his car to make sure nobody broke into Joe's car and Leon & I were two 4' 8" bodyguards diligently standing by Joe's car. I have never posted on any website before and likely will never again!

Zach's mom called us a Toxic Fan Base--NO!! get out of your UT bubble--open your eyes--WE ARE A STARVED FAN BASE! There is not a single person posting anything that wanted Zach to be anything but the a great QB for the Jets. Our starved hearts just can not fathom how bad your son is playing! Maybe if Zach had more sense of accountability in his life and less entitlement and maybe even a bit more hardship along the way--he would be prepared for what appears to one of the first setbacks/hurdles he has had to overcome in his life.

We all want the best for our kids. I am sure MOM is heartbroken for how things have developed for Zach in his NY career--but Reality Sucks! He ain't ready for it, nothing shows US TOXIC Fans he can overcome it--attacking US GANG GREEN NATION--is just another dodge of holding Zach accountable for what is the worst QB play in the NFL!

JET NATION--Simply put Joe D & Robert S rebuilt the worst roster in the NFL more quickly than any of us expected and Zach didn't develop even remotely close to how fast the rest of our young team did! DO NOT JUMP on the dump JD or RS Bandwagon--we haven't had a GM/ Coach combination like these two guys in a long time! These guys whiffed on a 1st Round QB pick--Oh Well--so do many others--nobody is calling more for Shanahan's & Lynch's heads and there is no one on the planet who knows if Trey Lance is any better than Zach--yet, those two guys have built a championship roster so good a 7th round draft pick could take them to the Super Bowl--JD & RS will do the same here but back off==they whiffed on Zach--let them do their jobs--Look at all of the under 25 yr. old talent we have on our team--we will be fine--MOM--sorry for your boy--but we will be fine w/o Zach--Good Luck in UT!!

Welcome fellow old guy 

4 hours ago, Biggs said:

The fan base isn’t to blame for what’s happening.   The fan base clearly has a contingency of low class individuals who’s behavior is disgraceful and toxic isn’t an unreasonable way to describe it.   

What mother or father wouldn’t want to protect her son?   You may not like it but you could have the decency to recognize it.

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS @Biggs and JetNation!  

Good point.  If it is just the mama bear protecting her cub I get it.  From a football standpoint it is silly.

https://thejetpress.com/posts/zach-wilson-mom-ny-jets-fans-leaked-instagram-dm

image.thumb.png.e595ba3e70a53b5db6d445dc94571333.png

NY Jets quarterback Zach Wilson has come under intense scrutiny during his time with the organization. His struggles have amplified a growing sense that his time with the franchise has all but come to an end.

Perhaps the peak of that scrutiny came during his most recent — and perhaps final — performance against the Jacksonville Jaguars this past Thursday night.

Wilson was booed relentlessly almost from the very start of the game. The former No. 2 overall pick was eventually benched in favor of 27-year-old journeyman and practice squad member Chris Streveler in a move that essentially sealed Wilson's fate.

After the game, one "fan" decided it would be a good idea (it was not) to message Wilson's mom, Lisa, on Instagram with a needless, passive-aggressive message. Lisa didn't take too kindly to the message.

She replied in a now leaked Instagram DM calling the Jets' fan base "toxic."

"It's not possible for anyone to be successful here. Your fan base is toxic. Merry Christmas." - Lisa Wilson

Zach Wilson's mom thinks NY Jets fans are toxic

Let's get one thing straight first. If you make the decision to message a player's family because you're not pleased with their performance on the field, you're a loser. There's no point in sugarcoating this. This is as lame as lame gets.

Wilson's mom has a right to be upset that this person (and likely many others, unfortunately) messaged her about her son's performance on a football field. Don't do that folks. Seriously.

That said, it's also fair to say that Wilson's shortcomings likely aren't a product of the Jets' fan base — one that is typically very supportive of their quarterbacks, past and present. The majority of Jets fans still actively cheer on ex-Jets draft picks like Sam Darnold and Geno Smith.

The criticism surrounding Wilson has been mostly warranted. The former second-overall pick has fallen well short of expectations with the Jets and the team seems likely to move on in the very near future.

Criticism is fair and expected. Messaging a player's family (or even the player themselves) is foolish and just plain stupid.

Has Zach Wilson been a disappointment with the Jets? Absolutely — and that's probably an understatement. But stay out of players' and their families' DMs. Don't be one of those people. Nobody likes those people.

All right stop, collaborate and listen
Ice is back I got a brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? yo-i don't know
Now turn off the lights (huh) and I'll glow
And to the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Too cold, too cold
Too cold, too cold
Too cold, too cold
Too cold
But you be talkin' that sh*t
Dance, bum rush the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly, now as I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it, you better gain way
You better hit the bull's eye, the kid don't play
And if there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my dj revolves it
Ice ice baby, ice ice baby
Take heed, 'cause I'm a lyrical poet
Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it
My town, that created all the bass sound
Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground
'Cause my style is like a chemical spill
Feasible rhymes you can vision and feel
Conducted and formed, this is a hell of a concept
We make it hype and know you wanna step with this
Swamp plays on the fade, slice like a ninja
Cut like a razor blade so fast, other dj's say "damn"
If rhyme was a drug, you know I'd sell it by the gram
Keep my composure when it's time to get loose
Magnetized by the mic and when I kick my juice
And if there was a problem, you know that I would solve it
Check out the hook while my dj revolves it.
Ice ice baby (throw your hands in the air, let me know you're out there)
Ice ice baby, ice ice baby (throw your hands in the air, let me know you're out there)
Ice ice baby, too fucin' cold
Too cold, too cold, too cold, too cold
Ice ice baby
Too cold, too cold
Ice ice baby
Too cold, too cold
Ice ice baby
Too cold, too cold
Ice ice baby
Too cold, too cold
Songwriters: Robert Matthew Van Winkle, James Shannon Larkin, Ross Montgomery Robinson, Douglas John Ardito, Casey Karim Chmielinski, Scott Borland, Ronald D. Mayo Jr.. For non-commercial use only.

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

It’s not impossible the conspiracy theory that the Zach team is using his Mom’s neg comments about us to get him away from the Jets. It’s been done before and we all know how much NFL teams hate a distraction. Before this I thought Zach liked the NYC scene he’s a young guy who likes the nightlife etc. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

It’s not impossible the conspiracy theory that the Zach team is using his Mom’s neg comments about us to get him away from the Jets. It’s been done before and we all know how much NFL teams hate a distraction. Before this I thought Zach liked the NYC scene he’s a young guy who likes the nightlife etc. 

Come on.  These are getting sillier and sillier.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Coquito said:

Listen United Nations GIF by INTO ACTION

1 hour ago, Coquito said:
All right stop, collaborate and listen
Ice is back I got a brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? yo-i don't know
Now turn off the lights (huh) and I'll glow
And to the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Too cold, too cold
Too cold, too cold
Too cold, too cold
Too cold
But you be talkin' that sh*t
Dance, bum rush the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly, now as I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it, you better gain way
You better hit the bull's eye, the kid don't play
And if there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my dj revolves it
Take heed, 'cause I'm a lyrical poet
Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it
My town, that created all the bass sound
Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground
'Cause my style is like a chemical spill
Feasible rhymes you can vision and feel
Conducted and formed, this is a hell of a concept
We make it hype and know you wanna step with this
Swamp plays on the fade, slice like a ninja
Cut like a razor blade so fast, other dj's say "damn"
If rhyme was a drug, you know I'd sell it by the gram
Keep my composure when it's time to get loose
Magnetized by the mic and when I kick my juice
And if there was a problem, you know that I would solve it
Check out the hook while my dj revolves it.
Ice ice baby (throw your hands in the air, let me know you're out there)
Ice ice baby, ice ice baby (throw your hands in the air, let me know you're out there)
Ice ice baby, too fucin' cold
Too cold, too cold, too cold, too cold
Ice ice baby
Too cold, too cold
Ice ice baby
Too cold, too cold
Ice ice baby
Too cold, too cold
Ice ice baby
Too cold, too cold
Songwriters: Robert Matthew Van Winkle, James Shannon Larkin, Ross Montgomery Robinson, Douglas John Ardito, Casey Karim Chmielinski, Scott Borland, Ronald D. Mayo Jr.. For non-commercial use only.

Gif didn't work so figured you'd double down and post the lyrics for us hoping it would change things? Nice. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I’m buying into this the more I think about it.

Her comment just seems so strange when you consider how this fanbase supported him after a few big wins last year and the following the bills game.

I said it earlier that statement which is a direct shot at woody and his fanbase was calculated with  glazer following up the next day

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I’m buying into this the more I think about it.

Her comment just seems so strange when you consider how this fanbase supported him after a few big wins last year and the following the bills game.

I said it earlier that statement which is a direct shot at woody and his fanbase was calculated with  glazer following up the next day

Prob it’s just her sounding off because she’s his mom. But they’re a close family I remember pics of them with Zach in a NJ diner last year. I’m surprised they’re so in tune with the blowback against Zach by fans and the media don’t they live in Utah. Does Zach really want out or does he want to fight for his job. 

1 hour ago, TBJ said:

https://thejetpress.com/posts/zach-wilson-mom-ny-jets-fans-leaked-instagram-dm

image.thumb.png.e595ba3e70a53b5db6d445dc94571333.png

NY Jets quarterback Zach Wilson has come under intense scrutiny during his time with the organization. His struggles have amplified a growing sense that his time with the franchise has all but come to an end.

Perhaps the peak of that scrutiny came during his most recent — and perhaps final — performance against the Jacksonville Jaguars this past Thursday night.

Wilson was booed relentlessly almost from the very start of the game. The former No. 2 overall pick was eventually benched in favor of 27-year-old journeyman and practice squad member Chris Streveler in a move that essentially sealed Wilson's fate.

After the game, one "fan" decided it would be a good idea (it was not) to message Wilson's mom, Lisa, on Instagram with a needless, passive-aggressive message. Lisa didn't take too kindly to the message.

She replied in a now leaked Instagram DM calling the Jets' fan base "toxic."

"It's not possible for anyone to be successful here. Your fan base is toxic. Merry Christmas." - Lisa Wilson

Zach Wilson's mom thinks NY Jets fans are toxic

Let's get one thing straight first. If you make the decision to message a player's family because you're not pleased with their performance on the field, you're a loser. There's no point in sugarcoating this. This is as lame as lame gets.

Wilson's mom has a right to be upset that this person (and likely many others, unfortunately) messaged her about her son's performance on a football field. Don't do that folks. Seriously.

That said, it's also fair to say that Wilson's shortcomings likely aren't a product of the Jets' fan base — one that is typically very supportive of their quarterbacks, past and present. The majority of Jets fans still actively cheer on ex-Jets draft picks like Sam Darnold and Geno Smith.

The criticism surrounding Wilson has been mostly warranted. The former second-overall pick has fallen well short of expectations with the Jets and the team seems likely to move on in the very near future.

Criticism is fair and expected. Messaging a player's family (or even the player themselves) is foolish and just plain stupid.

Has Zach Wilson been a disappointment with the Jets? Absolutely — and that's probably an understatement. But stay out of players' and their families' DMs. Don't be one of those people. Nobody likes those people.

Mike white mom would say they are great. Fan are great when you don't suck

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Prob it’s just her sounding off because she’s his mom. But they’re a close family I remember pics of them with Zach in a NJ diner last year. I’m surprised they’re so in tune with the blowback against Zach by fans and the media don’t they live in Utah. Does Zach really want out or does he want to fight for his job. 

i think zach wants to crawl under a rock right about now

• Upvote 1